Chris

UPDATE VRK-38.0:

• Changes to GUI loading. Forgot to load in the value for the special attack weapon under blowpipe setting when you load script settings.
  • Added more logging information on script start to debug future issues.
  • Made some small changes to improve the start of the acid phase walk handler.

Side Notes:
- BGS / DWF is now working in mirror mode. Tested on the latest client with mirror mode on and it switched to spec just fine.

- Looking into possible issue with death collection task.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:02 PM, 1purestr said:

Hey Chris, Needing help please. When I die my character gets stuck in a loop teleporting back and forth from house to lunar Isle. I've shared my logger data about 7 posts back. Please let me know if this is an easy fix? I've read all I can find!

I need your script log file. the log file is located inside the osbot data folder. you can PM me the file on osbot pm or discord.

Hey Chris just a quick one!

Script is brilliant, i have had no issue what so ever with this. Love this script and its probably one of the best script ive ever come across. Just a little advice on something maybe if that can be fixed. Dragonfruit seed is the drop which the bot does it pick it up for me. I think its because its too small or something but every time i get that as a drop it just clicks the minimap on that drop location and doesn't do anything. I have to pause bot and manually pick it up and press play which then carrys on the script but sometimes it can busted specially when you leave bot for afk and the bot just clicks minimap.

Maybe if this is something that can be a quick fix? idk if its just me or everyone having same issue but i thought i'd share :)

Thanks

On 6/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, TooGodly said:

script was working earlier but now when I try to run the script, it doesn't run at all and closes immediately. Tested other scripts and they run but this Vork one won't.  Help please. 

I'm also having this issue. Any fix? I bought the script without a trial so hopefully we can get this thing to work.  

Edit: It seems to work when you do not have the void melee helm and bgs equipped at start. Although the bot never uses bgs spec during the fight and I set bgs as the secondary item under blowpipe settings. So I'm not sure what I'm messing up there.

Edited by bmbakey

On 6/10/2021 at 3:25 PM, jigz098 said:

Script is brilliant, i have had no issue what so ever with this. Love this script and its probably one of the best script ive ever come across. Just a little advice on something maybe if that can be fixed. Dragonfruit seed is the drop which the bot does it pick it up for me. I think its because its too small or something but every time i get that as a drop it just clicks the minimap on that drop location and doesn't do anything. I have to pause bot and manually pick it up and press play which then carrys on the script but sometimes it can busted specially when you leave bot for afk and the bot just clicks minimap.

Maybe if this is something that can be a quick fix? idk if its just me or everyone having same issue but i thought i'd share :)

Thanks

Hi, yeah this is one of the many issues with Mirror Mode right now. It's doing some funky things with interactions in instanced areas and there is usually no errors in the logs. A quick solution would be to remove that item from the loot list. 

On 6/10/2021 at 3:50 PM, MrBootyLickr said:

Any plans to include melee support with the DHL? 

I will only support range. 

On 6/10/2021 at 7:19 PM, joiner63 said:

Is there a way you could include spirit seeds to the loot table? they can be traded for stuff at the farming guild :)

I can but hopefully it doesn't introduce the same problem when looting from two quotes above. 👍

On 6/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, bmbakey said:

I'm also having this issue. Any fix? I bought the script without a trial so hopefully we can get this thing to work.  

Edit: It seems to work when you do not have the void melee helm and bgs equipped at start. Although the bot never uses bgs spec during the fight and I set bgs as the secondary item under blowpipe settings. So I'm not sure what I'm messing up there.

You must start with the range equipment equipped. If you start with the meele helm or spec weapon equipped I have checks to warn you in the client logger and stop the script.

Most small issues such as failed start ups either have a fail error printed in the logger or its just Mirror Mode being funky thus needing a FULL restart.(load osrs client to the login -> click add bot on osbot client)

I've tested bgs spec usage in the last update VRK-38.0 and it was working 100%.

On 6/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, Chris said:

UPDATE VRK-38.0:

• Changes to GUI loading. Forgot to load in the value for the special attack weapon under blowpipe setting when you load script settings.
  • Added more logging information on script start to debug future issues.
  • Made some small changes to improve the start of the acid phase walk handler.

Side Notes:
- BGS / DWF is now working in mirror mode. Tested on the latest client with mirror mode on and it switched to spec just fine.

- Looking into possible issue with death collection task.

4 hours ago, TooGodly said:

can you make it loot better? It eats too much food to pick up a single dhide. Can you make it just drop the food and pick up the item after it kills vork another time?

This is the default way it handles loot and shouldnt be eating to pick up unnoted dhide. If you want it to pick up extra unnoted dhides before leaving there is a instance condition option you can set.

On 6/10/2021 at 3:25 PM, jigz098 said:

Thanks

IF this happens again can you send me the log file for that instance? Along with a GIF or video of it spamming the minimap please. Im going to report this to the mirror mode section when I have all the information.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:19 PM, joiner63 said:

Is there a way you could include spirit seeds to the loot table? they can be traded for stuff at the farming guild :)

Added spirit seeds and brimstone keys