Chris

im dying more times than im getting kills. and the deaths are cause by very avoidable issues. the two main causes are the fire bomb attack and the acid pool barrage attack. if it needs to heal it will prioritize eating over moving out of the way of the fire bomb attack and so it hits and kills me. as for the acid pool barrage, it stops for a tick to turn off quick prayers when it gets to the ice rocks which causes it to get hit by the fireball from vorkath and take high damage. im seeing anywhere from 22 to 35 ish. which then makes it eat to heal once it starts walking the line. both of these issues of prioritizing something else over moving have killed me the most. the two other causes of death are sometimes it misclicks the zombie spawn so it ends up having to recast crumble undead and by time the cast animation start, the spawn is already at me and blows up. ive been combo'd out several times due to this then vorkath using a fire bomb attack since it tries to heal instead of moving out of the way then healing. and the final cause is sometimes it doesnt activate prayers in time and i take a lot of damage which again leads to getting combo'd out. with 97 range/80 def/90 hp and dhcb/void/pegasian boots/ archers ring (i)/basically best reange gear im only geting about 8 kills an hour cuz of all the deaths. idk if im just super unlucky with my bolt procs or im doing something else wrong.....but im pretty sure im not suppose to be dying this much and getting this few kills.

I'm actually having a lot of success with this script so far. But I've come across this error this morning when starting the script: @Chris

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/22 07:37:50 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Excellent Vorkath
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.excellentscripts.b.cOn.E(c:499)
	at com.excellentscripts.b.cOn.b(c:121)
	at com.excellentscripts.api.ExcellentScript.onStart(j:465)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIIiiiiIiiiI(hl:14)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(hl:37)
	at org.osbot.Kb.IIIiiiiIiiiI(sp:138)
	at org.osbot.g.IIIiiiiIiiiI(iy:141)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

21 hours ago, haru123 said:

im dying more times than im getting kills. and the deaths are cause by very avoidable issues. the two main causes are the fire bomb attack and the acid pool barrage attack. if it needs to heal it will prioritize eating over moving out of the way of the fire bomb attack and so it hits and kills me. as for the acid pool barrage, it stops for a tick to turn off quick prayers when it gets to the ice rocks which causes it to get hit by the fireball from vorkath and take high damage. im seeing anywhere from 22 to 35 ish. which then makes it eat to heal once it starts walking the line. both of these issues of prioritizing something else over moving have killed me the most. the two other causes of death are sometimes it misclicks the zombie spawn so it ends up having to recast crumble undead and by time the cast animation start, the spawn is already at me and blows up. ive been combo'd out several times due to this then vorkath using a fire bomb attack since it tries to heal instead of moving out of the way then healing. and the final cause is sometimes it doesnt activate prayers in time and i take a lot of damage which again leads to getting combo'd out. with 97 range/80 def/90 hp and dhcb/void/pegasian boots/ archers ring (i)/basically best reange gear im only geting about 8 kills an hour cuz of all the deaths. idk if im just super unlucky with my bolt procs or im doing something else wrong.....but im pretty sure im not suppose to be dying this much and getting this few kills.

Use "new mouse" option when you launch OSBot, and then turn off  "Recommended Settings" and turn on "Allow Script Override".

Edited by hondochan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hondochan said:

I'm actually having a lot of success with this script so far. But I've come across this error this morning when starting the script: @Chris

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/22 07:37:50 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Excellent Vorkath
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.excellentscripts.b.cOn.E(c:499)
	at com.excellentscripts.b.cOn.b(c:121)
	at com.excellentscripts.api.ExcellentScript.onStart(j:465)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIIiiiiIiiiI(hl:14)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(hl:37)
	at org.osbot.Kb.IIIiiiiIiiiI(sp:138)
	at org.osbot.g.IIIiiiiIiiiI(iy:141)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Use "new mouse" option when you launch OSBot, and then turn off  "Recommended Settings" and turn on "Allow Script Override".

Looks like ItemDefinitions failed to load when grabbing character equipment. I suggest doing a full mirror mode restart when this happens

22 hours ago, 1purestr said:

When my player dies it goes to back to lunar isle then just keeps teleporting back and fourth between my POH and lunar isle on loop. Any suggestions?

[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:17:38 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER] ACTION INTERACT ON TORFINN Collect
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:17:40 PM]: [DEATH HANDLER]: TAKE-ALL ITEMS
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:17:42 PM]: [DEATH HANDLER]: RETRIEVAL SCREEN IS EMPTY. LEAVING...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:17:56 PM]: [DEATH HANDLER]: TRAVEL TO BANK AREA
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:02 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: LEAVING LUNAR ISLE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:02 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: TALK TO BANKER
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:03 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: LEAVING LUNAR ISLE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:03 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: HANDLING DIALOGUE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:04 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: LEAVING LUNAR ISLE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:04 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: HANDLING DIALOGUE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:06 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: LEAVING LUNAR ISLE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:06 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: HANDLING DIALOGUE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:07 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: LEAVING LUNAR ISLE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:07 PM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: HANDLING DIALOGUE
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:11 PM]: [DEATH HANDLER]: RETRIEVAL SCREEN IS EMPTY. LEAVING...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 07:18:23 PM]: Script Excellent Vorkath has paused!

Not able to start the script, getting an error. See below. Not sure why but this comes up when I hit the start button. 

ERROR][05/27 09:00:37 AM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
	at com.excellentscripts.b.b.Nul.h(p:536)
	at com.excellentscripts.b.b.Nul.b(p:1329)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.utils.RolloverButtonListener.mouseReleased(RolloverButtonListener.java:108)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I've come to the conclusion that for some reason I was trying to load one of my profiles for the script and when I loaded it. It had nothing to run from because the profiles are no longer there. 

Not sure how they were deleted. But I ended up getting this working.

D Warhammer/Spec weapon doesn't save and does not work atm as far as I was trying. Is there a certain setting/way to get it to work? I have it in my inventory. 

One last note, the script tends to die a lot when I am eating. It forces it to eat, then not move for the fireball and then I die... Rinse and repeat over and over. I watched it do it probably 5 times. 

Edited by Congregated

On 5/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, Chris said:

Delete your summary.json from C:\Users\USERNAME\OSBot\Data\Excellent Vorkath\   so that it can download item prices again.

hi chris - after today's osbot update profit tracker again stopped working - i deleted the file like you said last time which fixed the profit tracker but now i tried deleting and running bot again but its not working. known issue ?

On 5/27/2021 at 9:03 AM, ZeroDark said:

Not able to start the script, getting an error. See below. Not sure why but this comes up when I hit the start button. 

ERROR][05/27 09:00:37 AM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
	at com.excellentscripts.b.b.Nul.h(p:536)
	at com.excellentscripts.b.b.Nul.b(p:1329)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.utils.RolloverButtonListener.mouseReleased(RolloverButtonListener.java:108)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

ya i dont check fields for validity i just throw errors. you have one of the number fields empty so its parsing nothing.

On 5/27/2021 at 10:35 AM, ZeroDark said:

D Warhammer/Spec weapon doesn't save and does not work atm as far as I was trying. Is there a certain setting/way to get it to work? I have it in my inventory. 

yeah its broken because of mirror mode will just have to ignore it for now

One last note, the script tends to die a lot when I am eating. It forces it to eat, then not move for the fireball and then I die... Rinse and repeat over and over. I watched it do it probably 5 times. 

Are you using the new mouse option?

Edited by Chris

18 hours ago, jigz098 said:

hi chris - after today's osbot update profit tracker again stopped working - i deleted the file like you said last time which fixed the profit tracker but now i tried deleting and running bot again but its not working. known issue ?

it relies on osbuddy exchange being up at the time of downloading the file. you only have to download it once

17 hours ago, Chris said:

ya i dont check fields for validity i just throw errors. you have one of the number fields empty so its parsing nothing.

yeah its broken because of mirror mode will just have to ignore it for now

Gotcha for the first two, thanks for clarification.

As for new mouse, yes I am. 

12 hours ago, javjimen1996 said:

great script to earn money fast but ive noticed you can only do so many kills without getting banned and sometimes you get stuck mid fight and die but overall love the script

Nothing yet for me, fingers crossed but I've only been doing 10-15 kills every few days to avoid detection. 

On 5/22/2021 at 8:39 AM, hondochan said:

On 5/29/2021 at 6:17 AM, Chris said:

i only use new mouse and ive been turning off the recommended settings for mirror mode (it turns back on ever time i reopen osbot, both that and allow script override are ticked on on startup so i turn off recommended one) and its still dying needlessly to acid phase and force eating instead of avoiding the fire bomb attack. also earlier today the script force stopped itself saying i was out of diamond dragon bolts e even though when i logged in i still had 4598 sitting in my invy. the script doesnt woox walk which affects over all kills per hour (should prob add in blowpipe support for woox walking durning acid phase)  but even still, im dying more often than killing due to the very avoidable issues.

edit: im currently sitting at 3 deaths and 2 kills in 15 minutes. thats very low for my stats and gear. all 2 deaths were caused by not avoiding the fireball attack and one was cuz of acid phase. it didnt click right away so stopped moving and got hit by the fire barrage and killed.

Edited by haru123