Chris

5 hours ago, Jack Is Dead said:

I'm maxed, using DHCB method, died on first attempt via the bomb, but seems to be working well since then.

Is there anything more we could do to avoid the bomb? Sometimes just feels like its too slow to react.

are you using the new mouse option before starting the client

I've been trying to set up this script for a week and haven't been able to fix its errors, it dies over and over again. at the moment of falling the fire bomb does not walk enough spaces so that it does not hurt him, another thing at the moment of axido always receives the first blow when he walks his reaction is very slow, also when he needs to eat while he is hurting vorkath and The attack of the fireball is coming, its reaction is so slow that it always dies, I really don't understand why the script doesn't work and the only thing it does is die, I've tried different windows and java, but it's the same

UPDATE VRK-37.0:

• Increase in mouse speed to improve script functionality. Nothing too major but will help with kill times and to support the bomb avoid phase.
  • Updated the Vorkath fireball bomb avoidance phase. There are 2 improved cases that it checks before it moves to a new tile to avoid the bomb successfully, and they are all logged into the main script log file. Hopefully this will decrease the deaths that have been happening for a while in the script. Please leave any feedback in my discord under #feedback if you are still having issues.
  • Updated the venom cure functionality to now click the game health orb to 'Cure' venom. It should now be more responsive in making sure venom is cleared quickly but the potion drinking is still implemented as a fallback incase somehow the orb interaction fails to work.

Edited by Chris