Chris

6 hours ago, 121114 said:

I can't get an answer on discord so I guess I'll ask on here, it worked phenomenal up until this last week where it has died over and over and over again maybe getting a kill every now and then. I don't know if it is broken now or what but it's dyeing to the acid phase all the time.

Can you send me your log files from when you last used it and this occured. They will be in C:\Users\you\OSBot\Data\Excellent Vorkath\logs\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE VRK-30.0

• GUI overhaul with new additions
  • Made the drinking after every kill optional in the new GUI
  • Added a option to loot loose dhides before leaving after a kill in the new GUI
  • FIXED a blowpipe recharging issue where it would bug out at the bank
  • Added cape swapping when using blowpipe mode. Fire cape and Infernal cape were added. If you want a specific cape added please let me know.
  • FIXED a issue where it would not drink prayer / venom during the acid phase due to a logic issue.
  • FIXED a banking issue where it would always take fresh 4 dose potions even though you have a good dosage left. It will now only bank 1 dose potions and keep 2-4 dose potions in the inventory
  • UPDATED the clan wars mode to now keep the dueling ring in the inventory to make room in the ring slot. (Keeping archers ring, etc)
    -- IF the bot is in combat it will teleport out using the home teleport in the spell book FIRST before heading back to clan wars OTHERWISE it will rub the ring and get out.

Note: You will need to make new settings files with this update going to live.

1NAyRmI.gif

PNlVyhR.gif

Edited by Chris
  • Like 1

UPDATE VRK-31.0:

• UPDATE to the TravelToCollection task when under clan wars mode. Fixed it getting stuck and not able to go back to clan wars.
  • FIXED a issue where during crossbow mode it would not attack after a kill. Caused by a logic issue when making 'Drink after every kill' optional.
  • UPDATE to the walking events to trigger break conditions as priority.
  • UPDATE to the clan wars bank area so that it will cancel walking earlier.

UPDATE VRK-33.0:

• FIXED an issue in clan wars mode where it would spam interact with the dueling ring when attempting to teleport.
  • UPDATE to the mouse profile when the fireball phase starts. It will be quicker in the click speed time during that phase.
  • Improvements based on testing.
  • CHANGE: since mirror mode likes to be a pain in the ass (likes to count game messages twice), death tracker is now only counted after the TravelToCollection task has finished. (After it has collected the gear from Torfinn)
  • CHANGE: made more changes for the loot before leaving option. still testing 
  • CHANGE: venom potion is now only used when venom is applied to the bot. (Before: it would always be used after the antifire potion)
Edited by Chris

UPDATE VRK-34.0:

• UPDATED the zoom control event. It was being skipped due to settings interface opening issue and now runs at the start of the script.
  • UPDATED the Vorkath instance camera reset logic to make sure the bot client can click tiles properly with a clear birds eye view.
  • REMOVED the instance reset feature when Vorkath does not load for a split second when using Mirror mode. 

On 1/5/2021 at 2:01 AM, deltayellow said:

i purchased this vorkath script but its having issues with traveling options i have the boots in my invintory but it logs me out and says travle isnt working in log.

Start it at lunar bank

2 hours ago, hiddenxin said:

Tried the bot for about one hour, more or less insta ban.

Need to use Mirror Mode 100%