Chris

NFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:02 PM]: [LOOT HANDLER]: SUCCESSFUL SLEEP..REGISTER EARNING.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:02 PM]: Script failure. Caught a null pointer exception...
Please send the log in OSbot/Data/Excellent Vorkath/logs/logfileoftoday
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:02 PM]: [LOOT HANDLER]: PICKING UP -> Superior dragon bones at index 22124
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:03 PM]: [LOOT HANDLER]: SUCCESSFUL SLEEP..REGISTER EARNING.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:04 PM]: [LOOT HANDLER]: PICKING UP -> Blue dragonhide at index 1751
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:05 PM]: [LOOT HANDLER]: SUCCESSFUL SLEEP..REGISTER EARNING.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:05 PM]: [LOOT HANDLER]: NO LOOTABLES AVAILABLE. RESET
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:07 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:11 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:12 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:12 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:13 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:14 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:15 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:16 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:17 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:17 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:18 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:19 PM]: [Teleport Manager]: Clan Wars (Ring of Dueling)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:19 PM]: Terminating script Excellent Vorkath...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/10 05:06:19 PM]: [PHASE LISTENER]: TERMINATED

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russell little said:

cannot get the script to work as soon as it loads and i set up the gear which i have matched to the recommendations all the script does is log me out and sit 

so far not impressed for what i paid

It should state the reason why it stopped in the logger. Try moving it to a bank location for your mode.

On 9/11/2020 at 11:29 PM, Russell little said:

cannot get the script to work as soon as it loads and i set up the gear which i have matched to the recommendations all the script does is log me out and sit 

so far not impressed for what i paid

Please submit a bug report here in a reply or my discord. The template is on the first page.

halfway ish through my first month of this script, 

Bit of a review / suggestions..

Kills vorkath really good, i had 300 kc already before buying this script, im able to get 5 kill trips by hand and this script can also do that so consider me impressed. ( 500 ish kc now.. ) 

My PC (ATM) is trash and will sometimes freeze frame for 1 second and this almost always gets me killed, ill be running 50 fps the whole time then it will drop to 0 for a second, if you have a shit computer like me I suggest considering this before buying, trial before buy recommended for this script 100%

Gets hit 90% of the time during poison phase when eating and drinking p pot is required, happens more so if vorkaths poison splats land narrowly, leaving less room for the character to move, i dont know how you would fix this, probably a mirror mode reaction thing, im on 50ms...

Very slow with the new mouse opton enabled, any plans to implament your own settings in that department? I remember reading the devs talk about the new mouse and how its able to be configured by the script or something along those longs.

Not much bad to say, expensive script so had to put my 2 cents in, Very good script though chris, well done man!

1 hour ago, 12346720 said:

halfway ish through my first month of this script, 

Bit of a review / suggestions..

Kills vorkath really good, i had 300 kc already before buying this script, im able to get 5 kill trips by hand and this script can also do that so consider me impressed. ( 500 ish kc now.. ) 

My PC (ATM) is trash and will sometimes freeze frame for 1 second and this almost always gets me killed, ill be running 50 fps the whole time then it will drop to 0 for a second, if you have a shit computer like me I suggest considering this before buying, trial before buy recommended for this script 100%

Gets hit 90% of the time during poison phase when eating and drinking p pot is required, happens more so if vorkaths poison splats land narrowly, leaving less room for the character to move, i dont know how you would fix this, probably a mirror mode reaction thing, im on 50ms...

Very slow with the new mouse opton enabled, any plans to implament your own settings in that department? I remember reading the devs talk about the new mouse and how its able to be configured by the script or something along those longs.

Not much bad to say, expensive script so had to put my 2 cents in, Very good script though chris, well done man!

Im looking to find a good setting for the new mouse at the moment. More changes to come in the following week

Edited by Chris

so i bought this script and at first has amazed at the quality once i got it to run truly was how ever unfortunately i was banned on my 3rd time using it i was very careful and only used for about a hour a day before work , not really bashing just feels bad this was first time i tried botting my main account and it figures it gets banned oh well just be warned somebody is watching for this bot 

12 hours ago, Josefine Höller said:

I want to do 2 kills a trip, so i bring anti-venom + (2). 

The bot drinks first dose on first kill, next kill when i get posion it doesnt drink the last dose. P pots works fine tho.

May i suggest using 4 does pots and just set your instance to be at 2 kills a trip... although why would you want to run it 2 kills a trip.. seems unusual. - Each to their own i guess.

meme for the day :) - still running strong

2020-09-19_08h55_00.png.b10158f14435d1dde8fe9d1b35d4a2a1.png

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE VRK-26.0:

• Fixed a bank deposit bug dealing with the item filter. when you run your blowpipe dart as 'Rune dart' it would not deposit the Rune dart tip loot table item.
    Changed the filter around and tested it.
  • Fixed the custom deposit handler case for checking if bank qty was set to ALL. Now it properly registers and uses the script antiban fatigue getNextLoopCycle() command to make the deposit speeds randomized over script time. Fatigue is incremented over bot time to introduce slow downs. If you do not have it set to all, it will use OSBot's default constant deposit speed bank handler.

Future VRK-27.0:

PTRD0LW.png