Chris

20 hours ago, osrssw11 said:

@CrazyMateThinking about grabbing this script, any bans thus far, how often do you run it, and how long do you typically run it for? I see you have almost 2200 kills. Pretty impressive, is that with a single account? Does the script look highly botlike, or does it have human like behaviors while its running?

Been running all those kills on one account :) 

I literally bot for 1-2 hours and have 15 minute breaks and have left it running now for over a week. 

I havent recieved a ban and tbh the bot doesnt even seem bot like, which it would be hard to with vorkath anyway! 

Strongly worth investing in the bot mate :D 

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, CrazyMate said:

Been running all those kills on one account :) 

I literally bot for 1-2 hours and have 15 minute breaks and have left it running now for over a week. 

I havent recieved a ban and tbh the bot doesnt even seem bot like, which it would be hard to with vorkath anyway! 

Strongly worth investing in the bot mate :D 

Nice, got any photos of your gold stack? I want to be jealous.

@Chris when walking into the bank on lunar isle (Stealth mode or Mirror) I just keep getting this:

image.png.7ed53c31c5d7713079625d9acf715321.png

spams this over and over like 10x / second. I am trying to use clan wars, but I definitely have duel rings in bank. even without using that and using my house (teleports in rune pouch in inventory) it walks me to lunar bank and stands there with this in the logger.

• Like 1