Chris

8 hours ago, xinjhu said:

Sometimes when i die the bot just logs out in falador. Not going to bank or something else.

Sometimes when i die the bot just logs out in falador. Not going to bank or something else.

Can you move your death respawn to a different location I guess? Maybe the webwalker is having issues with the falador spawn

Lumbridge or Edgville should work.

5 hours ago, xinjhu said:

I think the bot is down, cannot open the bot if i select it. Worked good all day..

EDIT: All other bots are working expect this bot atm.

2 hours ago, dickmeal said:

Im having the same problems, worked fine until I stopped the script.

Asked the SDN Manager to recompile the script again.

13 hours ago, Chris said:

Can you move your death respawn to a different location I guess? Maybe the webwalker is having issues with the falador spawn

Lumbridge or Edgville should work.

Asked the SDN Manager to recompile the script again.

I moved my deathspawn to Edgeville, still logs out on about 3/10 dies.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/14 02:54:53 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2097, y=3917, z=0], [x=2098, y=3917, z=0], [x=2099, y=3917, z=0], [x=2100, y=3917, z=0], [x=2101, y=3917, z=0], [x=2102, y=3917, z=0], [x=2097, y=3918, z=0], [x=2098, y=3918, z=0], [x=2099, y=3918, z=0], [x=2100, y=3918, z=0], [x=2101, y=3918, z=0], [x=2102, y=3918, z=0], [x=2097, y=3919, z=0], [x=2098, y=3919, z=0], [x=2099, y=3919, z=0], [x=2100, y=3919, z=0], [x=2101, y=3919, z=0], [x=2102, y=3919, z=0]];

2 hours ago, xinjhu said:

I moved my deathspawn to Edgeville, still logs out on about 3/10 dies.

That's weird. Do you know what task its currently saying its running? (Status in the paint panel)

It should attempt to walk to these locations...if dying and going to recollect

Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER, Banks.CAMELOT, Banks.FALADOR_WEST, Banks.EDGEVILLE, Banks.FALADOR_EAST, Banks.GRAND_EXCHANGE

is there more information from the client logger?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

That's weird. Do you know what task its currently saying its running? (Status in the paint panel)

It should attempt to walk to these locations...if dying and going to recollect

Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER, Banks.CAMELOT, Banks.FALADOR_WEST, Banks.EDGEVILLE, Banks.FALADOR_EAST, Banks.GRAND_EXCHANGE

is there more information from the client logger?

I dont use it at this moment, will update you after a couple days if it happens again.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE VRK-21.0:

• Changes to the recollection task when it dies. Fixes to attempt to keep collect gear if it was missing runes when rune pouch mode was enabled.
  • Changes to the banking task to fix a small error on rune pouch restocking.

Future changes now that semester is coming to a close next week:

• Changes to the acid pool phase with dynamic path selection.
  • Including Dragon war-hammer to be used. Currently only BGS is supported.
  • Scripting Settings window changes (GUI): BGS/Dragon war-hammer, Removal of 'Fast-Interact', Set your own 'EatAt %'
  • Updates to idle phase to prevent deaths from low health eating. Possibly increase when it eats? Changes to come.

UPDATE VRK-22.0:

• Changes to collection task logic to try filling the rune pouch again if the runes were the last thing to be grabbed in the collection box. 
  • Changes to the banking task logic to also attempt to try filling the rune pouch again if the runes are still stuck in the inventory and they are needed.
  • Changes to the house handler logic. Now if your Nexus Portal has the left click action 'Lunar Isle' it will left click the portal, otherwise it will default to original right click 'Teleport Menu'.
  • Like 1