Chris

4 hours ago, rsafadi said:

Prifddinas (Members only)
( changed to edge to resolve this issue )

and I’m using 3 dose pots 

( it will drink the 3 dose pot once , and not drink it again , instead it goes to the other 3 dose pot and uses that one

once both are down to 2 doses it starts to bank to get 3dose ) such a huge waste of pots

regards 

Interesting. Is this with mirror mode or stealth injection? Because it should be drinking up one potion first.

Edited by Chris

Client Version: Client Mode (Mirror/Injection): 2.5.80 Mirror

Client Display: (Fixed / Resizable): Fixed

Description of Bug: Wakes up vorkath then attempts to logout script ends.

GUI Settings: default

Output of Script Paint(Screenshot): ?

Client Logger output (OSBot/Data/ExcellentVorkath/Logs/LatestFileSinceError): sorry I cant find this file path

sQnR2zR.png

j9aTN61.png

Edited by Novicain
update for bug formatting

4 hours ago, Novicain said:

Client Version: Client Mode (Mirror/Injection): 2.5.80 Mirror

Client Display: (Fixed / Resizable): Fixed

Description of Bug: Wakes up vorkath then attempts to logout script ends.

GUI Settings: default

Output of Script Paint(Screenshot): ?

Client Logger output (OSBot/Data/ExcellentVorkath/Logs/LatestFileSinceError): sorry I cant find this file path

sQnR2zR.png

j9aTN61.png

Yes I have another user that has this happen on Mirror Mode. I'm currently busy with school work but will find time tonight / tomorrow to figure out the mirror mode bugs. There are still some issues with the client itself that need to be addressed.

I'm also looking into improvements since the script is unusable for @rsafadi at the moment. Not sure why it's not running correctly in his case.

If you feel you need a refund at this time please make a request in the proper subforum @rsafadi @Novicain

Sorry for the problems

Edited by Chris
  • Like 1

disreguard my issues

i took all 4 dose pots and now it works fine 

dont ask me how or why , but only in stealth mode

it only fails when it tries to drink your prayer pot as vorkath spits that green shit , you will die almost everytime but thats 1/3 kills or so ususally.

so to protect yourself against that just dont use rigour / use eagle eye instead so it drains slower = you die less.

only other mention is use rune darts or dragon darts , addy is cool but youll get alot more kills with rune.

ill keep updated if i find any more issues , just need it to work in mirror mode to avoid the ban bammer

Edited by rsafadi

9 minutes ago, rsafadi said:

disreguard my issues

i took all 4 dose pots and now it works fine 

dont ask me how or why , but only in stealth mode

it only fails when it tries to drink your prayer pot as vorkath spits that green shit , you will die almost everytime but thats 1/3 kills or so ususally.

so to protect yourself against that just dont use rigour / use eagle eye instead so it drains slower = you die less.

only other mention is use rune darts or dragon darts , addy is cool but youll get alot more kills with rune.

ill keep updated if i find any more issues , just need it to work in mirror mode to avoid the ban bammer

lol that is weird. Glad you got it semi working for now. I'll make some improvements and bug test the potion issue.

3 hours ago, Novicain said:

Hey I just wanted to make an update on the bug that I'm experiencing. It's really weird that sometimes that the problem will happen and other times it wont. Its like a 70% will happen and 30% wont happen. All on mirror mode. I'm not sure how this translates for you but just wanted to keep you updated.

Yeah it's the mirror client being weird probably. Known issue among scripters

2 hours ago, kingsam said:

does this have fremmy boots (4) support?

I do :)

Script Information to know:

- For construction cape support [Teleport to POH], you must have it in the inventory when you start the script.
-
For Elite Fremennik Diary accounts you need to have Fremennik sea boots 4 in the inventory.