Chris

@Chris

Thank you for getting back to us. Im unable to send the log so i have filled out the bug report for you

Client Version: Client Mode Mirror 50ms 

Client Display: Fixed

Description of Bug: Numerous issues, the main one is the continuous deaths. The bot will start go to Vorkath, get one spec off and walk straight into a nuke. Its having issues with the Acid walking phase aswell were it will eat whilst walking or sip a potion putting it out of sync and getting stacked by poison. ( I can PM you a video of this )

GUI Settings: 

Evidence.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demobots said:

@Chris

Thank you for getting back to us. Im unable to send the log so i have filled out the bug report for you

Client Version: Client Mode Mirror 50ms 

Client Display: Fixed

Description of Bug: Numerous issues, the main one is the continuous deaths. The bot will start go to Vorkath, get one spec off and walk straight into a nuke. Its having issues with the Acid walking phase aswell were it will eat whilst walking or sip a potion putting it out of sync and getting stacked by poison. ( I can PM you a video of this )

GUI Settings: 

Evidence.png

Send it to me through discord Christopher#2820

Seems like my account got banned as well. Don't know if it was the repeated deaths or what but I honestly didn't expect it to happen so fast with a proxy. I only tried the script like 3 times, with first time doing it for an hour with 30 minutes play time and 20 minute breaks and the rest of the time I couldn't run it until the break came because the bot kept doing a bit too much my liking. A bit sad considering how good the script is despite a small bug lately but the people weren't lying about the high ban rate.

Been getting  stuck sipping anti-venom+ whenever it returns to vorkath, acid phase is pretty poor atm. Always does same movement to back row for acid instead of dynamically finding pathing without acid in the way. Looks very scripted. Also looting is very slow, frequently just stops after looting and I have to manually click on vorkath to  begin again.

2 hours ago, mrdans said:

Been getting  stuck sipping anti-venom+ whenever it returns to vorkath, acid phase is pretty poor atm. Always does same movement to back row for acid instead of dynamically finding pathing without acid in the way. Looks very scripted. Also looting is very slow, frequently just stops after looting and I have to manually click on vorkath to  begin again.

can u make a bug report. i want to know all ur configurations

Client Version: Client Mode (Mirror/Injection):

Client Display: (Fixed / Resizable):

Description of Bug:

GUI Settings:

Output of Script Paint(Screenshot):

Client Logger output (OSBot/Data/ExcellentVorkath/Logs/LatestFileSinceError):

Edited by Chris

On 3/30/2020 at 5:04 AM, Chris said:

can u make a bug report. i want to know all ur configurations

Client Version: Client Mode (Mirror/Injection):

Client Display: (Fixed / Resizable):

Description of Bug:

GUI Settings:

Output of Script Paint(Screenshot):

Client Logger output (OSBot/Data/ExcellentVorkath/Logs/LatestFileSinceError):

Been trying to replicate issue to send a log report, but everything's working now! Was running injection mode resizeable, all standard settings. It's a great script, been super reliable so far, right now just needs a lower apparent ban rate

On 4/4/2020 at 2:08 AM, sspecker said:

Hi, just bought this bot and have trouble with it drinking any pots. It takes them out of the bank ok and takes has them in invent during the fight but never actually takes a sip of any of them.

Any idea what im doing wrong.

Have you read the features section of the main thread? Can you send me your settings (fill a bug report) thank you :)