Chris

1 hour ago, anders1175 said:

This bot does not work for me died 3 times in a row, It clicks teleport outside house then logs out, and continues to bank and take back out my angler fish... please help.

Have you read the main thread page with all the requirements and such?

Please write up a bug report if you are still having issues after that. 

I echo the above, just brought this script. I've read the information completely word for word. 

Im using the Blowpipe method it has managed 1 kill out of the last 5 attempts dying 4 times. 

If it helps im using mirror mode

Edited by Demobots
Would like to Add, tried again today following exactly whats noted. Still just dying. For the 6 succesful attempts it has died 11 times. Completely useless and a waste of money in its current state. For reference im a maxed combat account 99 range.

It seems like the bot dies because if you are low hp when acid phase starts and it starts walking towards the backline, it sometimes somehow eats up a fireball and since the bot doesn't eat before he starts walking the line, it simply gets blown up.

The moment I wrote this, it walked straight into one of those big fireball and while trying to eat, he ate another one and died. Honestly at this point I think the script might need some tweaking

Edited by Sanders
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sanders said:

It seems like the bot dies because if you are low hp when acid phase starts and it starts walking towards the backline, it sometimes somehow eats up a fireball and since the bot doesn't eat before he starts walking the line, it simply gets blown up.

The moment I wrote this, it walked straight into one of those big fireball and while trying to eat, he ate another one and died. Honestly at this point I think the script might need some tweaking

7 hours ago, Demobots said:

Fully Agree Sanders. that the exact same issue im having. It seems to do ok till the acid phase. It also struggles with the nuke fireball. Sometimes walks away and then walks back into it. Seems fully broken at the moment in time. Its annoying because i can see the basis of a really great script

Are you using any proxies? Usually lag is a factor when getting hit. Can one of you take a video and privately send it to me so I can see the problem.

Would also like bug reports for each of you so I know all the conditions you are running.

Also send your file logs in:

C/users/you/OSBot/Data/Excellent Vorkath/logs/zipallfileshere

Sorry for the delay message I;ve been sick these past few days.

Can you join my discord: https://discord.gg/CGHsd4a

Edited by Chris

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

Are you using any proxies? Usually lag is a factor when getting hit. Can one of you take a video and privately send it to me so I can see the problem.

Would also like bug reports for each of you so I know all the conditions you are running.

Also send your file logs in:

C/users/you/OSBot/Data/Excellent Vorkath/logs/zipallfileshere

Sorry for the delay message I;ve been sick these past few days.

Can you join my discord: https://discord.gg/CGHsd4a

I am using a proxy so that might just be it.