Chris

v5.0

- Added failsafe checks if you lag out during the instance. It will stop and do other checks. if you have no loot it will climb back into a new instance.

- Updated blowpipe/BGS mode errors. Should be working correctly now.

- Updated banking interaction. With fatigue like clicking overtime. OSBots deposit all was only clicking fast. MAKE SURE YOUR BANK QUANTITY IS SET TO ALL otherwise is will default to the basic osbot interaction.

- Removing fast interact for quick prayer, special attack so it doesnt cause issues. Should be fine for potions, and other consumables.

- Added support to handle inside the house if you start the script with the required inventory. (Traveling to vorkath)

- Updated traveling to instance interactions. Was causing too many issues clicking the booths. Now speaks to the bankers on lunar isle so it doesnt accidently open the bank or fail to click other booth.

V7.0

• Changes to looting idle issue v2 [Some issues with disconnections caused idling plus other checks]
  • Changes to price grabber.
  • Changes to GUI for saving/loading. (Still some issues on some systems that I am looking into)
  • Added more logging and changes to find a bug with house interactions.

v8.0

• - Interaction changes for ice phase. (Custom spell interaction)
  • - TravelToCollect overhaul. Now instead of teleporting to inside the house it will navigate outside of the house portal to relleka dock) {Requires you to move your POH}
  • - LootingTask changes: [High value items are priority when looting]
  • - More information file logging added.
  • - Interaction changes for fireball_aoe phase (Now stays nearby the center tile so it can return back to combat smoothly) {Before: Would randomly walk until the phase(s) were over sometimes resulting in prioritizing walking back causing to take hits because it went too far)
  • - Fix for GUI saving/loading for windows
  • - Fix for Elite Frem Diary accounts: You must have frem boots equipped. Since you automatically do not need a seal of passage anymore.
  • - Script folder structure has been changed. EVorkath was renamed to 'Excellent Vorkath' e.x 'C:\Users\Chris\OSBot\Data\Excellent Vorkath\logs'

16 hours ago, Chris said:

v8.0

• - Interaction changes for ice phase. (Custom spell interaction)
  • - TravelToCollect overhaul. Now instead of teleporting to inside the house it will navigate outside of the house portal to relleka dock) {Requires you to move your POH}
  • - LootingTask changes: [High value items are priority when looting]
  • - More information file logging added.
  • - Interaction changes for fireball_aoe phase (Now stays nearby the center tile so it can return back to combat smoothly) {Before: Would randomly walk until the phase(s) were over sometimes resulting in prioritizing walking back causing to take hits because it went too far)
  • - Fix for GUI saving/loading for windows
  • - Fix for Elite Frem Diary accounts: You must have frem boots equipped. Since you automatically do not need a seal of passage anymore.
  • - Script folder structure has been changed. EVorkath was renamed to 'Excellent Vorkath' e.x 'C:\Users\Chris\OSBot\Data\Excellent Vorkath\logs'

Cant get this going properly can you help at all?

3 hours ago, isaac8294 said:

Mirror mode not supported?

Sorry Mirror Mode is not fully supported. It cant handle it currently. Fixed/Resizable is fully functional at the appropriate zoom settings. I will make things more clear soon as I am currently updating the thread.

2 hours ago, isaac8294 said:

Requesting a end script on death option there is a never ending loop of teleing and rebanking after death. Please.

Hey I would love to get more information about your issue. Can you please join my discord channel: https://discord.gg/CGHsd4a
Once you have joined please tag me and I will assign you a rank for the specific script so I can keep track. my @ is Christopher#2820

Update Vorkath v9.0
- Updated looting issues dealing with items not in our loot list. Cleaned up the way it loots [Higher price is priority, Unnoted dhide is only looted when we have total loot pile size empty slots.]
- Updated looting task for cases when stuff was selected and it failed to loot due to latency [Magic spells selected, Inventory items selected]
- Added executed events on start [ToggleNPCAttackOptionEvent, ToggleRoofsEvent, ToggleShiftDropEvent]
- Cleaned up the dynamic sig endpoint so it should not fail when establishing connection.
- Added Fancy rejuv pool support
- Updated backup price grabber to check for unnoted id when drop is noted. [Backup uses rs prices if osbuddy fails]
- Updated the NPE catcher to show stacktrace in the log and to stop the script.