DylanSRT

Rune Dragon

1 hour ago, Maldesto said:

What happened he was on yesterday, so hes probably trying to avoid you. 

need help w the birdhouse script... i need him to make me a list, my member days are running out on my accounts i made just for this script

but i couldn't get him to talk w me 2+ days now, i guess he doesn't care anymore about his scripts

i wasted like 90m in bonds + many hours to quest my accounts

23 minutes ago, Rune Dragon said:

need help w the birdhouse script... i need him to make me a list, my member days are running out on my accounts i made just for this script

but i couldn't get him to talk w me 2+ days now, i guess he doesn't care anymore about his scripts

i wasted like 90m in bonds + many hours to quest my accounts

well you just can't always get what you want now can you

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Also I should add if he did already tell you that he would add it that it's pretty brutal to dodge you and not add it :doge:

he never replied, but if you or someone else could do this for me (if its enabled and not against rules) i would accept that since he havent replied for 2+ days now

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Rune Dragon said:

could u add this feature to it? for me

If it is an SDN script, no only the script writer can do that as said above. You will have to wait on him, but from ignoring you I would take that as a NO he isn't going to add it. I would ask another scripter to write a private script for you to work the way you want or ask another script writer to add it to their script if they have one and buy that script.