ezCannon

ez11

1 hour ago, edgy said:

thankyou ! is it not unhuman like to wait for the cannon to run out of cannon balls every time? i feel like humans would never do this as it stops for like 5 seconds each time, therefor less xp/h

does anyone actually focus on his cannon when hes afk training? Pretty sure being too active for an activity like this is gonna stand out more than letting the cannon run out.

Keep in mind legit players who cannon with runelite only refill when they hear the warning that their cannon is empty. So my script does pretty much that

Edited by ez11

i trained to 53 ranged on runelite before trying this and never once let me cannon run out as it slows it down, only time i might have is when i was focused on something else, maybe 1 out of 10 refills, i hated hearing the windows sound when it ran out, doubt anyone wants to hear it every 30 seconds, sounds like the guys ur talking about are fully afk training whilst training another account or something

Edited by edgy

5 hours ago, edgy said:

i trained to 53 ranged on runelite before trying this and never once let me cannon run out as it slows it down, only time i might have is when i was focused on something else, maybe 1 out of 10 refills, i hated hearing the windows sound when it ran out, doubt anyone wants to hear it every 30 seconds, sounds like the guys ur talking about are fully afk training whilst training another account or something

Fully afk training = low interactions with the game = very little chance for jagex to pick you up as a botter.

I have been running very well with this strategy and overall I believe with public scripts most users prefer being safe over slightly more exp per hour.

Unfortunately id have to agree in the thought that its EXTREMELY unhumanlike to let it runout before it uses again, it just wastes time. Had I known that it did I personally wouldn't have purchased. Personally in my 15 years of playing rs, ive never known anyone who lets their cannon run out before they refill it.  Afk training is one thing totally understood, but it does it at the same amount of time every time as well, or at least not at noticeable intervals to me. It seems much more realistic to refill every 20-30 shot, and let it run out like 5-10% of the time, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by dabswax

44 minutes ago, dabswax said:

Unfortunately id have to agree in the thought that its EXTREMELY unhumanlike to let it runout before it uses again, it just wastes time. Had I known that it did I personally wouldn't have purchased. Personally in my 15 years of playing rs, ive never known anyone who lets their cannon run out before they refill it.  Afk training is one thing totally understood, but it does it at the same amount of time every time as well, or at least not at noticeable intervals to me. It seems much more realistic to refill every 20-30 shot, and let it run out like 5-10% of the time, but that's just my opinion.

Based on my expierence I think its just pseudo antiban. But if thats what people want im going to add an option to randomize refilling. Would be on my to-do-list for the weekend.

You just have to keep in mind. Looking like a bot on your screen doesnt translate to jagex detecting you as a bot. If you look the screen while any script is running you will notice that it wont be humanlike.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, ez11 said:

Based on my expierence I think its just pseudo antiban. But if thats what people want im going to add an option to randomize refilling. Would be on my to-do-list for the weekend.

You just have to keep in mind. Looking like a bot on your screen doesnt translate to jagex detecting you as a bot. If you look the screen while any script is running you will notice that it wont be humanlike.

i let it run out of cballs when i trained at Ogres doing exactly that , waiting for the bleep from RL and then filling it up again 😛 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rick said:

i let it run out of cballs when i trained at Ogres doing exactly that , waiting for the bleep from RL and then filling it up again 😛 

thats what i assume is the most logical but im just going to add another option this weekend. So if you want the pseudo antiban you can use it 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1