ezCannon

ez11

1 hour ago, Mcflip said:

Bot is running flawless 8+ hours a day with Alc eneabled. Thanks a lot mate!

What do you recommend I set the lower and upper limits to on the refill to maximum Mage and range exp?

Shouldnt make much of a difference for the mage exp/h since refilling doesnt take long.

Around 10-15 should be fine. If you are on a world with a high ping or at a spot where you fire more often put it a bit higher to make sure the cannon is always running.

Just remember that the script will check if it should refill the cannon and then it will refill the cannon once the condition is met and the reflling action takes time to complete, so if you are on a laggy world that might take a few gameticks more than usual.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to make it eat food? It doesn't run to the right location when selecting Castle Wars ogres. It just glitches out no matter what I do.

Is it possible to make it bank etc, maybe aggro rock crabs? Currently all it seems to do is click the cannon and randomly walk into aggro.

I can only see it being useful at caged ogres in its current state. 

1 hour ago, ccigam said:

Is it possible to make it eat food? It doesn't run to the right location when selecting Castle Wars ogres. It just glitches out no matter what I do.

Is it possible to make it bank etc, maybe aggro rock crabs? Currently all it seems to do is click the cannon and randomly walk into aggro.

I can only see it being useful at caged ogres in its current state. 

1. What exactly is the script doing when its "glitching out"? Also you can set your own positions for cannon and safespot positions, if one of the defaults isnt working use those.

2. Its a cannon script, its made for safespotting with your cannon. If you want a script that does banking and aggroing rockcrabs purchase my crabs script.

Edited by ez11

6 hours ago, ez11 said:

1. What exactly is the script doing when its "glitching out"? Also you can set your own positions for cannon and safespot positions, if one of the defaults isnt working use those.

2. Its a cannon script, its made for safespotting with your cannon. If you want a script that does banking and aggroing rockcrabs purchase my crabs script.

1. I'll see if the logs saved If you'd like.

2. You're right, I should have bought your crabs script instead. It's what I was looking for, mistake by me while searching the store.

cheers

PS Can you add Stun Alching to this while cannoning? Seems like a waste not having it stun while it alches. Even if you have to wear armor with negative bonus.

Edited by ccigam

Script stops alching randomly
"[INFO][Bot #2][07/19 04:43:26 PM]: Out of selected item to alch."

It's set to alch rune arrows, works fine for 250 or so casts then says it's ran out even though I have plenty.

Using mirror mode and wearing other bolts, it hasn't accidentally equipped the arrows just stops alching.

Edited by ccigam
New Issue.

11 hours ago, ccigam said:

1. I'll see if the logs saved If you'd like.

2. You're right, I should have bought your crabs script instead. It's what I was looking for, mistake by me while searching the store.

cheers

PS Can you add Stun Alching to this while cannoning? Seems like a waste not having it stun while it alches. Even if you have to wear armor with negative bonus.

If you have purchased the cannon script recently you can dm @Maldesto and he can swap the scripts for you if you have the price difference in store credits. I had someone else before who also wanted the crabs script instead of the cannon one and Maldesto was able to swap them.

I dont have any plans to add stunalching here.

8 hours ago, ccigam said:

Script stops alching randomly
"[INFO][Bot #2][07/19 04:43:26 PM]: Out of selected item to alch."

It's set to alch rune arrows, works fine for 250 or so casts then says it's ran out even though I have plenty.

Using mirror mode and wearing other bolts, it hasn't accidentally equipped the arrows just stops alching.

Mirrormode is sadly a bit unstable and requires you to restart it if things break or didnt load properly. There really isnt much we scripters can do when it doesnt properly work except tracking reports of issues and forwarding them to @MGI (mirrormode dev) if there are enough so he can fix them.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, ez11 said:

If you have purchased the cannon script recently you can dm @Maldesto and he can swap the scripts for you if you have the price difference in store credits. I had someone else before who also wanted the crabs script instead of the cannon one and Maldesto was able to swap them.

I dont have any plans to add stunalching here.

Mirrormode is sadly a bit unstable and requires you to restart it if things break or didnt load properly. There really isnt much we scripters can do when it doesnt properly work except tracking reports of issues and forwarding them to @MGI (mirrormode dev) if there are enough so he can fix them.

Refund section not my dm.

[INFO][07/22 07:21:59 AM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.6.29!
[INFO][07/22 07:22:00 AM]: Loaded 2 RS accounts!
[INFO][07/22 07:22:03 AM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 12 scripts.
[INFO][07/22 07:22:06 AM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 197!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][07/22 07:22:07 AM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][07/22 07:22:07 AM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:22:56 AM]: Initializing 39 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:23:12 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:23:38 AM]: [x=2528, y=3371, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:23:38 AM]: [x=2530, y=3372, z=0]

Here's my log for alching rune arrows while cannoning, it just stops after doing 251 alchs, keeps refilling cannon tho.

Other items work fine so idk how its a mirror issue, I have a ton of arrows so this is kinda silly, can you test a fix please?

31 minutes ago, ccigam said:
[INFO][07/22 07:21:59 AM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.6.29!
[INFO][07/22 07:22:00 AM]: Loaded 2 RS accounts!
[INFO][07/22 07:22:03 AM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 12 scripts.
[INFO][07/22 07:22:06 AM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 197!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][07/22 07:22:07 AM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][07/22 07:22:07 AM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:22:56 AM]: Initializing 39 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:23:12 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:23:38 AM]: [x=2528, y=3371, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 07:23:38 AM]: [x=2530, y=3372, z=0]

Here's my log for alching rune arrows while cannoning, it just stops after doing 251 alchs, keeps refilling cannon tho.

Other items work fine so idk how its a mirror issue, I have a ton of arrows so this is kinda silly, can you test a fix please?

Thats just the logs from starting the script.

The issue is that if the mirrormode client tells my script that there are no more rune arrows in your inventory the script will then think that you are out of items to alch. What you describe and the logs you posted in an earlier comment just tell me that my script works exactly as it should, just the client is giving it wrong information.

Its a known mirrormode issue that sometimes it wont properly recognize whats going on ingame. And if you say that other items work fine that just confirms that its a mirrormode client issue because the script doesnt treat the items you want to alch differently. These mirrormode client bugs can be fixed either by restarting the client or sometimes just by relogging and restarting the script.

I wish I could tell you something different, but mirrormode is simply known to have these kinds of issues sometimes and only the mirrormode client developer can improve that.

As far as I remember the developer said that these issues are just a byproduct of how the mirrormode reads the game data from the official client and there will likely always be some small issues.

15 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Thats just the logs from starting the script.

The issue is that if the mirrormode client tells my script that there are no more rune arrows in your inventory the script will then think that you are out of items to alch. What you describe and the logs you posted in an earlier comment just tell me that my script works exactly as it should, just the client is giving it wrong information.

Its a known mirrormode issue that sometimes it wont properly recognize whats going on ingame. And if you say that other items work fine that just confirms that its a mirrormode client issue because the script doesnt treat the items you want to alch differently. These mirrormode client bugs can be fixed either by restarting the client or sometimes just by relogging and restarting the script.

I wish I could tell you something different, but mirrormode is simply known to have these kinds of issues sometimes and only the mirrormode client developer can improve that.

As far as I remember the developer said that these issues are just a byproduct of how the mirrormode reads the game data from the official client and there will likely always be some small issues.

Thanks for clearing things up and giving a detailed explanation. 

45 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I can tell you these mirrormode issues are just as or probably even more frustrating for us scripters as they are for users :feels:

I'm sure they are, I was wrong about the alching issue btw.

It doesn't work with any items in mirror mode. It always stops around 250 casts, no matter what item.

But none of the Magic bots I've been using have this issue with alching in mirror mode, so something is wrong with the alching part.

3 hours ago, ccigam said:

I'm sure they are, I was wrong about the alching issue btw.

It doesn't work with any items in mirror mode. It always stops around 250 casts, no matter what item.

But none of the Magic bots I've been using have this issue with alching in mirror mode, so something is wrong with the alching part.

Next time the issue happens check the item you want to alch with the debugger and dm me a screenshot of it + the full logs

9VIvLuH.png

I already told you the issue has nothing to do with the alching.

The script uses OSBots api to check if you have the item you want to alch in your inventory, if the OSBot api tells the script that you dont have the item in your intentory it will log the message about not having the item you want to alch and it will stop alching.

Some things simply ometimes have issues on mirror mode.