ezCannon

ez11

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, burak127 said:

Hey.

Just bought the script. I kinda wanna know, if i should use the high alch option. I wanna keep the account im planning to bot on.  Wanna bot 2 hours a day nothing more. Was just wondering if the high alch option has a high ban rate? :)

Based on my opinion that more interactions with the game equals higher chance to be detected Id say using the alch setting has a higher chance of getting you banned, hence why I suggest to bot for less than you would without using that feature. I have not received a ban while im testing this script, but there are so many factors like account age, mirrormodemode, account progression etc that I cant say more than that it clearly isnt something that immedieatly gets you flagged by the bot detection system.

If its an account you really care about bot as little as possible and maybe slowly bot for longer if things go well. If you bot you can always get banned no matter what you do.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rigpig said:

bot spent 2 hours trying to place cannon in spot it couldnt, probably going to get my account banned after that. . try to fix this issue, and force logout

What exactly do you mean by that? The script already hops worlds when another players cannon is already placed nearby.

Did you enter a coordinate where you are unable to place the cannon as the cannonposition?

37 minutes ago, rigpig said:

unfortunately i was dumb and set in the wrong spot, but the bot should recognize it couldnt set there and force script shutdown. it wasnt until after the bot break cause i placed the cannon and it continued until break time fine.

There are many reasons why a cannon cant be placed in certain areas, so just enter a valid location.

I mean you wouldnt complain about a combat script being usless and being stuck in a loop of banking for food when you set it up to only bring 1 food to a location where you take a lot of damage either right? :doge: