ezCannon

ez11

22 hours ago, ez11 said:

First of all I would appreciate it if you actually posted constructive criticism instead of just complaining. The previous issue you complained about before was a client bug that I had obviously no control over and had to figure out myself because you did not provide me with any useful information and then had to talk to a client developer. I agree such issues with basic things like worldhopping shouldnt happen, but client bugs arent the scripters responsibility.

About your current "bug report": there is no situation in which the script should lose the cannon if its allowed to run without interruption as it will repair your cannon before you can lose it and it will pick up the cannon once there is only 1 minute left before the break manager is supposed to kick in and considering I have run this script for ages and so have some of my over 200 users and neither me or any of the users have noticed the issue it doesnt seem like a common issue at all, so I would appreciate it if you could give any useful information that I can use to figure out how the script even got into the situation you described.

The break handler is build into the client and nothing scripters have access to and has had issues in the past.

Regardless I have now added another check to log out if you lost your cannon, but as I said before if the script is allowed to run uninterrupted (meaning you didnt pause the script, your internet didnt dc or something similiar) it shouldnt get into that situation, so the issue isnt that it didnt stop when it lost the cannon but rather that it lost the cannon in the first place. If you keep running into that situation I would like to know how that happens. If I dont get more information I am limited in what I can do about your problem.

Cheers simple fix which should've been one of the first fail safes added.
Thanks for adding the simple inventory check will help users in the future.

Edited by ethan45

On 3/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, ez11 said:

Refill threshold in this case refers to the number of cannonballs inside the cannon. So you basically set the script up to do the opposite of what you thought.

I thought this is pretty clear since no one ever had an issue with it but I will clarify that in the main post.

Hi thanks for the reply, so if i want it to load 20 to 29 c balls what should i put? it's still not clear to me, and maybe if noones asked maybe noone is using that custom section? 

Im not purposely drilling you i'm trying to give constructive criticism 

14 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

Hi thanks for the reply, so if i want it to load 20 to 29 c balls what should i put? it's still not clear to me, and maybe if noones asked maybe noone is using that custom section? 

Im not purposely drilling you i'm trying to give constructive criticism 

As I said the refill threshold refers to the number of cannonballs left in the cannon, so if you want to refill after 20-29 cannonballs have been fired you should set it to 1 | 10 lower and upper values.

Im honestly a bit confused by the fact that you cant figure it out since there are only 2 possible ways these numbers could work, either it refers to the numbers of cannonballs left in the cannon or the  number of cannonballs you already shot. I think thats fairly easy to understand, but I have already added an additional explanation to the main post after your last comment.

Just keep in mind its obviously not realistically possible to make the cannon constantly refill at 29 cannonballs because of how the game works. Every action is delayed by 1 tick minimum and your cannon usually shoots bursts of multiple shots.

On 3/10/2021 at 3:25 PM, ez11 said:

As I said the refill threshold refers to the number of cannonballs left in the cannon, so if you want to refill after 20-29 cannonballs have been fired you should set it to 1 | 10 lower and upper values.

Im honestly a bit confused by the fact that you cant figure it out since there are only 2 possible ways these numbers could work, either it refers to the numbers of cannonballs left in the cannon or the  number of cannonballs you already shot. I think thats fairly easy to understand, but I have already added an additional explanation to the main post after your last comment.

Just keep in mind its obviously not realistically possible to make the cannon constantly refill at 29 cannonballs because of how the game works. Every action is delayed by 1 tick minimum and your cannon usually shoots bursts of multiple shots.

Lol i laughed out loud to the middle part, your so right... Maybe its time to cut down how much W??d im smoking. Those simple equations really be messing with my head for hours making me feel like im getting the **** taken out of lol. 

You are right and I'm wrong so apologies for that, and i'm gonna give it a try.

thank you !!! lol

• Like 1

Hi, after using this bot a few different times I have noticed while alching the magic xp can be quite sporadic. I have had upwards of  63k xp/hr  and as low as 24k xp/hr. The delay between clicking the alching spell and clicking the item seems to be very long in the low xp circumstances. I am unsure as to why this is occurring as I set the parameters the same each time.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

at first i thought it was lame that you wouldnt give out a trial on a new account like mine, even though i think the account must be years old

bought it anyway this script , and with botting smart on stealth mode, i never got banned on this, mustve trained my range on multiple accounts for around half a year now

and i too follow your philosophy: the less interactions with the server's click wise, the more likely you are to keep a low profile ( i never used the high alching option )

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Serranu said:

at first i thought it was lame that you wouldnt give out a trial on a new account like mine, even though i think the account must be years old

bought it anyway this script , and with botting smart on stealth mode, i never got banned on this, mustve trained my range on multiple accounts for around half a year now

and i too follow your philosophy: the less interactions with the server's click wise, the more likely you are to keep a low profile ( i never used the high alching option )

nice to hear that my botting strategy has worked for you aswell :)

been giving that advice for years and so many people just dont want to be patient