ezCannon

ez11

10 hours ago, Geomectrix said:

Looking to Trial script please daddy

authed

5 hours ago, ethan45 said:

Account was banned and highly because of that issue.. Release that shit ASAP.

The Osbot API method to hop worlds is broken at the moment. I have already brought this up with a developer and its getting fixed. My hands are sadly tied in this situation and I can only try to work around the client issue.

In the meantime I have pushed a workaround

If the script still gets stuck when the script version says "v1.6a" please let me know which osbot version you are using and if you are on mirrormode or stelath injection. For the time being I would recommend you to just start the script in an empty world.

edit: workaround is live now

Edited by ez11

• 2 weeks later...

I'm super sad

This bot got my account banned today, the account was a few weeks old, hand worked on for roughly 16 hours with total play time 3 days hours.

it banned my account due to Jagex saying they can detect 3rd party software.

I was high alching / cannoning.

this is such a shame, but i did notice it is very basic, doesn't do anything to promote real human interaction, the screen doesn't move around and stays in same place and the mouse is very robotic.  There is a lack of options on this bot as you have zero options to make it more human like.

I don't think I'll be using this bot again unfortunately until major updates have been made. 

27 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

I'm super sad

This bot got my account banned today, the account was a few weeks old, hand worked on for roughly 16 hours with total play time 3 days hours.

it banned my account due to Jagex saying they can detect 3rd party software.

I was high alching / cannoning.

this is such a shame, but i did notice it is very basic, doesn't do anything to promote real human interaction, the screen doesn't move around and stays in same place and the mouse is very robotic.  There is a lack of options on this bot as you have zero options to make it more human like.

I don't think I'll be using this bot again unfortunately until major updates have been made. 

Bans happen, any scripter who is going to advertise their scripts as being undetected or unbanable are lying to gain more sales from gullible customers.

I have a disclaimer that alching and cannoning is more dangerous than just cannoning. As I believe the more afk a script is the better are your odds to not get banned, if you increase your actions per minute by alching you have to compensate for that in how long you bot or how many breaks you take.

The best advice I can give you is to limit your botting hours and to use mirrormode to improve your chances of not being banned.

If you want to read a more qualified opinion on bot detection and avoiding bans feel free to check out this post made by the previous OSBot client developer. It also addresses your concerns about implementing "humanlike" behaviour like randomly moving the screen.

I'm trying again, 2hr per day, no alching just cannon, but the script doesn't work properly. it says CUSTOM LOAD of balls, but it doesn't listen to what you put...

i've tried VARIOUS combinations, nothing changes.

I have mine set to 15-29 so in sense that means it should reload either 15 or 29 but it reloads every 4 shots.  this will ban any account..

can you fix it?

47 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

I'm trying again, 2hr per day, no alching just cannon, but the script doesn't work properly. it says CUSTOM LOAD of balls, but it doesn't listen to what you put...

i've tried VARIOUS combinations, nothing changes.

I have mine set to 15-29 so in sense that means it should reload either 15 or 29 but it reloads every 4 shots.  this will ban any account..

can you fix it?

Refill threshold in this case refers to the number of cannonballs inside the cannon. So you basically set the script up to do the opposite of what you thought.

I thought this is pretty clear since no one ever had an issue with it but I will clarify that in the main post.

@ez11 For a premium script this is sure a joke.
Another issue i've found it won't logout if you lose your cannon? Just kept relogging me for 10 hours ...
Something as simple as an inventory check isn't even being performed? really blows my mind...
Could be because of the break handler?
This should not be a premium script simple shit like this shouldn't be happening, multiple issues I've found now.

@MaldestoThink it's time you need to start reviewing these premium scripts.

Edited by ethan45

9 hours ago, ethan45 said:

@ez11 For a premium script this is sure a joke.
Another issue i've found it won't logout if you lose your cannon? Just kept relogging me for 10 hours ...
Something as simple as an inventory check isn't even being performed? really blows my mind...
Could be because of the break handler?
This should not be a premium script simple shit like this shouldn't be happening, multiple issues I've found now.

@MaldestoThink it's time you need to start reviewing these premium scripts.

First of all I would appreciate it if you actually posted constructive criticism instead of just complaining. The previous issue you complained about before was a client bug that I had obviously no control over and had to figure out myself because you did not provide me with any useful information and then had to talk to a client developer. I agree such issues with basic things like worldhopping shouldnt happen, but client bugs arent the scripters responsibility.

About your current "bug report": there is no situation in which the script should lose the cannon if its allowed to run without interruption as it will repair your cannon before you can lose it and it will pick up the cannon once there is only 1 minute left before the break manager is supposed to kick in and considering I have run this script for ages and so have some of my over 200 users and neither me or any of the users have noticed the issue it doesnt seem like a common issue at all, so I would appreciate it if you could give any useful information that I can use to figure out how the script even got into the situation you described.

The break handler is build into the client and nothing scripters have access to and has had issues in the past.

Regardless I have now added another check to log out if you lost your cannon, but as I said before if the script is allowed to run uninterrupted (meaning you didnt pause the script, your internet didnt dc or something similiar) it shouldnt get into that situation, so the issue isnt that it didnt stop when it lost the cannon but rather that it lost the cannon in the first place. If you keep running into that situation I would like to know how that happens. If I dont get more information I am limited in what I can do about your problem.