ezCannon

ez11

5 minutes ago, XizBoxTV said:

How exactly do I enable break handling? Is it just the osbot built in breakhandler? In that case I’m confused how the script would know when to pickup the Cannon.

It uses the osbot breaksettings.

It works just like pretty much anything else, osbots api gives scripters the information to work with :doge:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ez11 said:

It uses the osbot breaksettings.

It works just like pretty much anything else, osbots api gives scripters the information to work with :doge:

Thanks ^_^

Edit: Script don't seem to be wanting to put up the cannon, nor calculate or do anything when starting the script with break handler enabled.

Edited by XizBoxTV

4 hours ago, XizBoxTV said:

Thanks ^_^

Edit: Script don't seem to be wanting to put up the cannon, nor calculate or do anything when starting the script with break handler enabled.

Did you pause the script to setup custom cannoning spots?

I just checked the live version and it works without issues.

If you have enabled breaks the paint should show this:

txTXnYJ.png (-1 means no breaks enabled)

29 minutes ago, XizBoxTV said:

Not using custom setup, no, using one of the premade ones.
Enabling break handler after bot has started does nothing.
Enabling break handler while post is paused or before it's started does nothing.

(-1 means no breaks enabled)  with all 3 solutions ^

Could you please send me a private message with the logs (menu top right of client -> toggle logger) when this happens and send me a screenshot of the entire client and both your break settings visible? So a screenshot that looks like this: EogOrLG.png

You are supposed to setup your breaks and enable them before starting the script.

20 minutes ago, Brams said:

Hey there, loving the script just wondering if there is a way in which to make it eat when you're low hp as I'm a pure reloading the cannon can sometimes lead to a couple of bits of damage.

No there isnt, if i add eating I would also have to add banking etc and at that point its basically the same as using a full combat script. If you are looking for something like that my crabs script supports cannoning that way.

Otherwise I would just recommend you to find a spot where you can safespot. Most of the decent cannoning spots are easly safespotable.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: - v1.5: Added high alchemy support.

NOTE: Alching makes the script interact a lot more often with the game than just refilling the cannon and waiting. So make sure you adjust your botting/breaking ratio to account for this change in activity to ensure minimal bans.

As usual update should be live on the osbot server in half a day at most.