ezCannon

ez11

6 hours ago, Robert Sebastian said:

I can't seem to get the custom reload threshholds to work when using a custom spot, other than that, works flawlessly. 

I just tested it and they are working properly on the sdn version. Dont forget to click the checkbox.

The number you select is the number of cannonballs left in the cannon, not the amount of cannonballs fired.

Also keep in mind it takes at minimum 1 gametick (600ms) before your interaction is even registered in the game and it takes time to walk over and interact with the cannon and your cannon will keep shooting during that time, so if your refill threshhold is just barely above an empty cannon the cannon might go empty by the time the script actually walks over to refill.

Edited by ez11

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, clanffs said:

Long overdue, but I successfully botted 44-99 range using this script. Mirror mode @ warrior guild, cannon only.

1181237993_ScreenShot2020-10-09at9_09_51PM.png.1c1edf3dd11aa3b1310f95c8cf4c12d3.png

4 hours ago, clanffs said:

Long overdue, but I successfully botted 44-99 range using this script. Mirror mode @ warrior guild, cannon only.

1181237993_ScreenShot2020-10-09at9_09_51PM.png.1c1edf3dd11aa3b1310f95c8cf4c12d3.png

really nice account, glad I could help :boge:

• Like 1