ezCannon

ez11

40 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I didnt think of someone "crashing" you during breaks, havent heard anyone complain about it lol but yeah that should be an easy fix. 

Going to push some updates this weekend for all my scripts so i will include the change there :boge:

not crash but there is alot of people cannon at ogres so during the 10 - 15 minutes break there is good chance some1 will come to ogres and place their cannon , maybe not a big chance but there is still chance for it to happen , thank you that would be awesome ! 

and definitely buying your script today :) 

thanks for your quick replies!

21 minutes ago, amirabutaa95 said:

not crash but there is alot of people cannon at ogres so during the 10 - 15 minutes break there is good chance some1 will come to ogres and place their cannon , maybe not a big chance but there is still chance for it to happen , thank you that would be awesome ! 

and definitely buying your script today :) 

thanks for your quick replies!

yeah I see what you mean now :)

6 hours ago, Player1998007 said:

for example caged ogres are pretty crowded. I think adding failsafes and such would be very important. If someone steals ur world&spot while ur breaking. Then hop worlds until u find empty spot. ALSO, if some talks alot there should be world hop option. Would prevent alot bans

The script does hop until it finds an open world if there is another cannon on your spot (when you start the script or log back in after a break), I added that in the last update.

Im not going to make the script start worldhopping when someone types. Thats so obviously bot like behaviour that even people on the osrs subreddit meme about it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ez11 said:

The script does hop until it finds an open world if there is another cannon on your spot (when you start the script or log back in after a break), I added that in the last update.

Im not going to make the script start worldhopping when someone types. Thats so obviously bot like behaviour that even people on the osrs subreddit meme about it.

Okay, thanks! 😛