Got a temp ban

Bondaddy

From a bot I used back then but seem to be trashed now. Completely my bad, so I'm moving here to OSbot fully.

The thing is, I don't mind scrapping this account that got temp ban, but the question is, how do I transfer my wealth on that account to a new one?
Also how soon can I bot on a new account here on OSbot to be safe

6 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

what amount of wealth are we talking. Transferring a few hundred mill shouldn't be a problem, if you're in the bills yeah you may get banned.

Around 400m that was all botted

6 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

My new banker got banned recently, I literally traded over low level crap I didn't want in my bank.

Got it 1-55 magic via splash, banned after that + trading over stuff. It seems Dickjex are banning everyone and their grandmother atm.

Fucking hell man so it might be a bad idea to touch this money
Was aiming for a billion gold in prep for inferno cape by botting
Is it safe to buy osrs gold on a temp ban account and avoid botting instead?

Jag may be giving out a lot more bans recently. Its hard to tell because everyone (the reddit) might just be freaking out from the evScape thing and are talking about bans more. But I saw a vid the other day of solo mission getting an acc banned. He traded over like 300m, but it was to a new acc. So I'd be careful if its a lot of gp, but you will prob be ok. It might just be scare tactics.

Theres been all the sir pugger bot vids, theres the broken client issues, and then there was the evScape ban thing. So I've been expecting some new detection updates.

Edited by Hernandez2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...