First time OSRS gold buying questions

Bondaddy

Just returned to OSRS after my main of 13 years getting banned and want to do a huge jumpstart.
Willing to buy up to a billion OSRS gold but this is something I've never done before.

I read around to buy in smaller increments, but what exactly is that range? 5-10m at a time, 50-100m?
Also is it a good idea to buy on a new account that's not even a week old, or what is your recommended account age?

Anything else I should know? Thanks

23 minutes ago, Bondaddy said:

Just returned to OSRS after my main of 13 years getting banned and want to do a huge jumpstart.
Willing to buy up to a billion OSRS gold but this is something I've never done before.

I read around to buy in smaller increments, but what exactly is that range? 5-10m at a time, 50-100m?
Also is it a good idea to buy on a new account that's not even a week old, or what is your recommended account age?

Do not buy the account, even though it will be cheaper then hiring a service, there's too much risk involved. Barrow gloves from scratch should only cost you 150m-180m. 

3 hours ago, Bondaddy said:

Dont buy a billion, get yourself going with 100-200M and use leftovers on services you really want to have done. Levelling certain annoying skills, doing annoying quests, fire cape, dragon defender, void armour, inferno cape? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...