BF pumping...

daamurda

So this is a dumb question, but if im on a bf pump world do i only click operate pump once and then set an autoclicker to click run on and off every once in awhile so i dont log out? Or do you have to click operate every once in awhile cuz it stops pumping. I've never done this before and figured its easy str xp when im not playing. Didn't wanna ask in game cuz i felt dumb so i asked here 😃 thanks for any help

53 minutes ago, RobertOsb said:

you stop pumping after 1 hour 50 minutes and stand there like a jackass. Other then that i have an autoclicker set to 4 minutes to click the inventory.

Yea i was standing there for like 30-40 mins, glad i checked and didnt do this over night. Thanks for the info now i know how often to check much appreciated

2 hours ago, Space said:

I thought it was after 15 minutes if you don't interact with the client/game you stop any actions. Thus preventing people splashing/afking @ nmz for 6 hours. Could be completely wrong though.

Thats why i auto click the run on and off every so often idk if splashing is the same or not. I baby sat this for like a half hr and it was going, and someone posted earlier saying every 1hr and 50 min u gotta re click the pump so thats what im going by.

• 3 weeks later...