Which is more safe? AHK or Bot Client

killall4u

So I have been producing AHK bots for about 2 years now, and have achieved some very high stats on several accounts in the past. Now, I have been working on an advanced fishing script for f2p. I have gained loads of xp from AHK botting however with this script, I have not had very much luck. To start things off, I had just made a basic oak cutter script for f2p, and it worked very well despite how basic it was. So I used a level 3 account I had made years ago, and with no other stats or quests, I got to 85 wc from just a single oak tree in 1 week. After that account got banned, I created a new one, improved the script and tried again, however this bot got banned after about 50 wc. Regarding the fishing script, the first time I ran the bot on a new account, I did not use a proxy, and got to about 56 fishing before getting perm banned. (bear in mind that this script takes long breaks between botting periods) Then I figured Jagex had caught onto my ip, so using proxifer on a VM, I used a free proxy server that had good uptime and created a new account, and ran the script yet again. This one only lasted to about 30 fishing, despite the massive amount of changes and improvements I had made to the script.

I am guessing that jagex's automatic system can easily pickup AHK now... but I know they can also easily detect a botting client.

So here's the question, should I keep doing AHK scripts because they use an official game client and seem lower risk, or should I just start making scripts for a botting client because they are more powerful and can be more humanlike?

Ya to my knowledge their pattern detection will pick up on your script over time. So you would need to keep making a new script to make it harder to detect.  And longer scripts seem harder to detect. Like a 1 hour mouse recording seems pretty hard to detect but if I keep using my 1h recording for multiple character 99's I'd expect it to get picked up on. A short 5 min loop should get picked up on really fast. So I make new ones every 2 weeks-month. Mouse recording shouldnt be any different than a really advanced ahk thats a really long script with a lot of different inputs. But it might not be worth the time to manually make a super long ahk script, but that depends on how long you take. My mouse recording program has a editor so I may try semi making it and half making ti in the editor so I dont need to waste like an hour and a half doing something to make a new recording.

You should check out jitbit its kinda like a hybrid of a mouse recorder with ahk. You dont really record long scripts, but it has random ranges and stuff so you can add variation. So its much less tedious to make a script than recording. Idk what is better tho I dont use jitbit.

Edited by Hernandez2000

If you're the sole person using the AHK or any script for that matter, the rate in which you get banned should be extremely low. Until of course you get on the radar. No script will remain completely unbannable, it's all trial and error. Though, I would recommend using MM as apposed to using AHK.