LF 3rd party PvP client

BackToRS

17 hours ago, Easy Money said:

cause botting has it's benefit to the game, an example would be more bonds/membership being purchased for the bots. This is just shitty to do and discourages people from wanting to pk

Oh really? You mean aside from devaluing every single resource gathering skill, zulrah and plenty of other money making methods? Not to mention driving up the price of bonds and whatnot. 

1 hour ago, DeadPk3r said:

Ahh noticed i cant say it here wonder why but yeah is that client even legit? never used it before.

10 hours ago, Drewyboyo said:

i found it in like 2 seconds,

why cant it be said on here?

Try to say it lol it auto changes it. Guess osbot doesn't allow it. It is legit, but they say you can be banned for using it as its technically ahk (a form of macro) so use it your own risk 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Oh really? You mean aside from devaluing every single resource gathering skill, zulrah and plenty of other money making methods? Not to mention driving up the price of bonds and whatnot. 

I never said botting didn't have negative impacts on the game, I was never making that argument. Was just stating that it does have benefits to it, this doesn't seem to have any good impact towards the game in my eyes. I like jagex making money off of bots for a couple of reasons, main reason is that they are more likely to not add pay to win like rs3, it also boost the player count which can be attraction to new players. We are off topic but idgaf. get gud

8 hours ago, Easy Money said:

I never said botting didn't have negative impacts on the game, I was never making that argument. Was just stating that it does have benefits to it, this doesn't seem to have any good impact towards the game in my eyes. I like jagex making money off of bots for a couple of reasons, main reason is that they are more likely to not add pay to win like rs3, it also boost the player count which can be attraction to new players. We are off topic but idgaf. get gud

I could argue the AHK usage is good for the game too. Say Im a piece of shit using AHK, I kill people all day for their stuff and since I'm cheating I'll most likely win most of my fights and collects lots of items and then I get banned which means a lot of items get removed from the game which is good for the economy of the game which is good for the actual PLAYERS of the game and not just jagex. 

Botters are buying bonds from the GE not from Jagex which drives up the bond prices which makes the people who do buy bonds from jagex have to buy fewer to get the amount of gp they want = less profit for Jagex. When a new player wants to try OSRS and sees 1k bots in every single free world he's more likely to quit than continue and that's bad for Jagex and the players. There's only one thing it's good for and that's boosting up player numbers to make Jagex look good. 

"Get gud". 

• 2 months later...

An autoswitcher and a pvp client fucked and VSwitcher (#1 RS AUTO SWITCHER & PVP CLIENT) was created. Check it out. 

Number 1 search on google for RS Auto Switcher or OSRS PVP Client. Best pvp client on the market and yes this is the client and switcher that you are talking about in the start of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSsgjZ2EJA

Edited by Vira1

7 hours ago, Vira1 said:

An autoswitcher and a pvp client fucked and VSwitcher (#1 RS AUTO SWITCHER & PVP CLIENT) was created. Check it out. 

Number 1 search on google for RS Auto Switcher or OSRS PVP Client. Best pvp client on the market and yes this is the client and switcher that you are talking about in the start of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSsgjZ2EJA

Can confirm this