BravoTacos SOS

BravoTaco

On 11/23/2020 at 9:18 AM, C7amg said:

Scripts seems too break on the second level, run past the sack of grain and stands between two of the doors. I have the logger for it, repeating 'Error in script executor!'

I can DM you, or preferably Discord, you the log file if requested.

Sorry to hear that its not working for ya I will look into this.

Edited by BravoTaco

@C7amg

Scripts seems too break on the second level, run past the sack of grain and stands between two of the doors. I have the logger for it, repeating 'Error in script executor!'

I am having trouble reproducing this, I ran 12 accounts through the stronghold using mirror mode, and none of them experienced this issue. If you are still having trouble with it could you send me the log file?

• 1 month later...

Does not work with `-allow lowcpu` enabled, gets stuck buying items it just fills up all available GE slots with wine purchases without withdrawing them

works fine otherwise. Only other complaint is the initial 600 gp requirement, would be nice to just attempt to buy as many wines as possible with gp available and attempt to go through.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:52 AM, letsbot07 said:

Does not work with `-allow lowcpu` enabled, gets stuck buying items it just fills up all available GE slots with wine purchases without withdrawing them

works fine otherwise. Only other complaint is the initial 600 gp requirement, would be nice to just attempt to buy as many wines as possible with gp available and attempt to go through.

Sorry to hear it's not working properly, will look into this.

I will change it so it buys as many wines as possible.

• 1 year later...