2 days ban - worth continue botting in mirror mode or not?

nimby

hey guys, Im just here to ask what are your opinions on using mirror mode after 2 days ban if I play it right is it possible to not get banned? The acc was not botted on before, I just got banned doing magic and it has 1.7k total so im wondering if its worth to continue botting but through mirror mode, anyone have had any success botting through mirror mode after 2 days ban? thanks for ya'll input 

57 minutes ago, nimby said:

hey guys, Im just here to ask what are your opinions on using mirror mode after 2 days ban if I play it right is it possible to not get banned? The acc was not botted on before, I just got banned doing magic and it has 1.7k total so im wondering if its worth to continue botting but through mirror mode, anyone have had any success botting through mirror mode after 2 days ban? thanks for ya'll input 

In my experience yes. I have taking 2 day ban and quashed perm ban accounts over 2 months. I currently have one thats a month old after a double perm got quashed and it only bots 1 mini game. Nothing else.

I know you don't want to hear this but there's just no safe way to bot. 

If you're botting, it's just a matter of time until you're caught. And you're account will likely be permed banned when you next get caught.

You can do things like using mirror mode, using a well written private script and a residential IP to delay the ban, being careful with your hours etc to delay the ban, but you'll still get caught eventually.

As such, if you like that account, don't bot on it.

hi, 

You're gonna hear alot to not bot it if you don't want to lose it ect. 

I personally don't live by rules and i love pushing the limits. 

Maxed 4 accounts in the process all with 1 ban each but you can bot on a different IP after and get it squahed every time.

You may lose the account in the process but hey, life goes on and remember, easy come easy go!

yes use mirror all the time.