mirror mode vs stealth injection

2 hours ago, gs specced123 said:

hey im new to the botting game and was just wondering if having mirror mode is worth getting or if stealth injection is still good enough to use

Both can last you a long time but Mirror can let you get away with a lot small screw ups. Mirror would also be easier for beginners to use when starting out. You can make fresh off the 2 day ban /quashed ban accounts last months with it if used right.

Edited by Gunman

• 7 months later...

From what i've experienced/hear stealth injection will net you a decent profit on a throw away account if used properly. i.e regular break times, don't bot in hotspot areas etc. But mirror mode would probably double the time taken to receive a ban if not longer. Bare in mind it's all subject to change so every individual case will vary. Mirror mode uses the osrs client and runs through that. So to jagex you're using their client which obviously reduces ban rates.

2 hours ago, conner123 said:

what if im using a proxy, when i open and log into the og rs client does that defeat the purpose of the proxy im running on the osbot client? or since i can only input on the osbot client am i  still masked?

3 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

proxies don't work with mirror you'll have to use a VPN.

Use proxifier for mirror:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/

Edited by D9BLADEE

• 4 weeks later...