[Stable] OSBot 2.5.60

Patrick

1 hour ago, rentico said:

im talking about the memory leak. i pay for vip, and for my bots. also have privite made scrips that cost a fortune. when i cant use them for any more than an hour due to a memory leak, id say its down. not just thursday but all last week, the week befor, and most the week befor.  how is mirror mode apart of vip if the very important people dont have a thread on the actulal status of the bot. is says stable... how, when it crashes EVERY TIME on the very important people?

why is there no thread with actual workin state olf the bot? define stable please?
why is there no restution for the members who have large amounts of money spent on scripts that cant be use to there potential? when we have had a broken bot for some time why is next months bill at full price. i havent been able to bot 5 hours this month. least on other platforms ur money only gets taken when you bot by the hour... 10cs per hour... if the bots crashing you get the option to decide hey not worth it, ill wait....

at osbot, what are we waiting for?

when is it coming? why is there a thread says osbot stable... when its crashing more than its working...

From what I can tell you're running a bot farm with only Mirror Mode. Which is fine, but just because MM isn't working fine doesn't mean the build isn't stable nor does it mean VIP is worthless. Yeah a huge reason people recommend VIP is because of MM, but Stealth Injection is working perfectly fine. You still can Bot unlimited amounts of Stealth Injection accounts with no issues. And even with the Memory leak MM has right now I am still able to let an account run for more than 60 hours non stop with breaks perfectly fine. The only problems with MM right now is bank placeholders/Tabs, and the Memory leak which isn't that hard to deal with. Did you even try running a client with these CLI parameters  java -jar "osbot 2.5.60.jar" -mem 1024 ? May not seem like it will do anything but for some reason either it being just being a random thing of luck that my MM client stopped crashing every 15-45 minutes or this actually helped. And compared to what it use to be before this MAJOR update a while back is incomparable. Now Before this update MM was TRULY unusable.

5 hours ago, Gunman said:

From what I can tell you're running a bot farm with only Mirror Mode. Which is fine, but just because MM isn't working fine doesn't mean the build isn't stable nor does it mean VIP is worthless. Yeah a huge reason people recommend VIP is because of MM, but Stealth Injection is working perfectly fine. You still can Bot unlimited amounts of Stealth Injection accounts with no issues. And even with the Memory leak MM has right now I am still able to let an account run for more than 60 hours non stop with breaks perfectly fine. The only problems with MM right now is bank placeholders/Tabs, and the Memory leak which isn't that hard to deal with. Did you even try running a client with these CLI parameters  java -jar "osbot 2.5.60.jar" -mem 1024 ? May not seem like it will do anything but for some reason either it being just being a random thing of luck that my MM client stopped crashing every 15-45 minutes or this actually helped. And compared to what it use to be before this MAJOR update a while back is incomparable. Now Before this update MM was TRULY unusable.

hello. not saying i agree with the figures he provided but i've been using stealth injection only and i've encountered trouble with the client. according to task manager it is working perfectly fine but there are times where i have to restart my client a couple times due to none of the buttons on the client registering. i've only ran 2 bots :3 pls help... i guess. overall i really appriciate the client keep the great work up!

• Sad 1

@nothing312 Sounds like the script you're running is either throwing a Null Point Exception error and freezing the client or it's the fact that running multiple bots on a single client isn't that well optimized and doesn't run well. Nothing you can do besides either deal with it, or run 1 bot if you don't wanna buy VIP. If you buy VIP then you can run multiple clients, but still sticking to the 1 client 1 bot ratio.

51 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@nothing312 Sounds like the script you're running is either throwing a Null Point Exception error and freezing the client or it's the fact that running multiple bots on a single client isn't that well optimized and doesn't run well. Nothing you can do besides either deal with it, or run 1 bot if you don't wanna buy VIP. If you buy VIP then you can run multiple clients, but still sticking to the 1 client 1 bot ratio.

ahh makes sense. i'd rather wait to upgrade my pc :3 thxs boss