ezGemMiner

ez11

22 minutes ago, ez11 said:

What do you mean by deselect?

Can you post the logs when that happens?

Sorry I only started using OSbot the other day so I'm not too sure how to post logs. 

At the top of OSBot where the current running script is displayed, when I select the gembag option in the configuration and press start, the script will be dropped. 

4 minutes ago, siraminity said:

Sorry I only started using OSbot the other day so I'm not too sure how to post logs. 

At the top of OSBot where the current running script is displayed, when I select the gembag option in the configuration and press start, the script will be dropped. 

Theres a button on the bottom part of the client that says "toggles the logger".  That would show all kinds of logs from the clinet and the script.

I just took a look at the code and it seems like jagex changed the name of the gembag so I updated that part.

So If the script was stopping because you had an "Open gem bag" in your inventory instead of a "Gem bag" that should be fixed on osbots servers by tomorrow. In the meantime you can just keep it closed and it will just work like before

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Theres a button on the bottom part of the client that says "toggles the logger".  That would show all kinds of logs from the clinet and the script.

I just took a look at the code and it seems like jagex changed the name of the gembag so I updated that part.

So If the script was stopping because you had an "Open gem bag" in your inventory instead of a "Gem bag" that should be fixed on osbots servers by tomorrow. In the meantime you can just keep it closed and it will just work like before

Closing the gem bag has fixed the issue. 

Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

• Token locked this topic