Most you've lost to scammers

BazzR

Bought an account from a guy off another website, user had a lot of reviews and seemed trusted. Paid $250 through Paypal, and made sure I could chargeback in case something went wrong.

The guy recovered the account 3 months + afterwards, which voided the chargeback period for online purchases through PP.

1B, skype imposter. The scammer sent a message on Skype to a high ranked person on a botting site to confirm that he is talking to me, by having that high ranked person send a message to my account on this botting site. So he was talking to that high ranked person and to me. Then was when I had 1b in trade and asked him to confirm via the botting site. GF. Should have better checked skype id's, my mistake.

IRL: Bought ps3 games, didn't get paid. Also, bought a car for €2000, then it breaks down after 6 months and now I have to repair it for €300-700. It was my first car and my dad explicitly asked the guy if anything was wrong with it and he said no. But that part of the car was old and must have been replaced during the inspection. They offered the periodical car inspection when I bought my car and they should have replaced it but they didn't. Assholes. Couldn't drive it for 6+ months... soon I will! Yay

Only time ive ever been scammed was this one time I got lured in rs, I was flexing w my bank to this one dude and forgot we were in a pvp world, then when I sent the next trade he ran out of the bank and him and his buddies fucked me, I can't say I didn't deserve it lol.

But other than that I've only ever been scammed 1$ (someone really opened a chargeback AND WON over 1$)