Most you've lost to scammers

BazzR

Bought an account for 50M. Scammer recovered it, but I had the recovery info because I did a recovery test before purchasing, so I got the account back, dropped EVERY non-tradable (full graceful, firecape, all castle wars collection the account had, got rid of pets and much more), so I feel like I was the real winner in the end. :) 

• Like 2

Got scammed by my brother for $20k irl

3 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Bought an account for 50M. Scammer recovered it, but I had the recovery info because I did a recovery test before purchasing, so I got the account back, dropped EVERY non-tradable (full graceful, firecape, all castle wars collection the account had, got rid of pets and much more), so I feel like I was the real winner in the end. :) 

Imagine selling an account with the intent of scamming and giving the actual recovery information, lmfao

• Like 1

Paid 50m for a fire cape and fighter torso on a different botting forums. Didn’t realise the guy had been banned on the other botting site and I was staff as well which he knew about. Logged in a day later after no response and he had dropped/alched every item but also done this to a lot of people prior to him being banned. Had used him prior for the same service without any problems. Back when GP was like $1.07

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

You were both losers in that situation, the question is who was the bigger one. You losing 50M+ time put into account and him losing untradables that'll cost him time to get back but did he gain skills from you that negates that? If so he wasn't even a loser at all.  I'm bored. 

58 minutes ago, LeBron said:

You were both losers in that situation, the question is who was the bigger one. You losing 50M+ time put into account and him losing untradables that'll cost him time to get back but did he gain skills from you that negates that? If so he wasn't even a loser at all.  I'm bored. 

I purchased the account to test with. Never played it legit. I wrote multiple private scripts with the account before it was recovered, so I totally won. :) 

766$ from luna+pred when i first joined a diff rs botting site in 2012. i had just sold a partyhat in rs3 and sold all my gold to them via pp

she had 90 feedback and he had 220 at the time both looked pretty legit and had been trading for over 6 months.

749c362846f859505c2eacf0d207a326.png

EDIT- 

jagex once account hijacking ban waved 31 of my accounts worth about 4k$ not really a scam but just as painful 

Edited by Chuckle
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

766$ from luna+pred when i first joined a diff rs botting site in 2012. i had just sold a partyhat in rs3 and sold all my gold to them via pp

she had 90 feedback and he had 220 at the time both looked pretty legit and had been trading for over 6 months.

749c362846f859505c2eacf0d207a326.png

EDIT- 

jagex once account hijacking ban waved 31 of my accounts worth about 4k$ not really a scam but just as painful 

The hijacking bans tho 🤢

1 hour ago, FuryShark said:

110m accounting sharing 

:(((

5 hours ago, Space said:

Paid 50m for a fire cape and fighter torso on a different botting forums. Didn’t realise the guy had been banned on the other botting site and I was staff as well which he knew about. Logged in a day later after no response and he had dropped/alched every item but also done this to a lot of people prior to him being banned. Had used him prior for the same service without any problems. Back when GP was like $1.07

Fuck that sucks