Bot farm gone in 8 hours.

jabronydude

I got vip and bought the tutorial island script and ran 9 bots all mining iron yesterday. I planned on doing this for some extra cash for a car payment, that's not important though. 

I ran all the bots at the same time botting since tutorial island for about 8 hours overnight, woke up, all of them are gone. 

Any measures to ensue an iron suicide bot farm with less time being banned? Could someone teach me proxies? I used them all in the same ip address and now my main that I have never botted on might be flagged, lol. 

Botting tut island is probably a no go for you. Suicide botting for f2p usually gets you banned pretty quickly.

1 good measure is to mule regularly, have many accounts to sustain the multiple ban phase etc.

Do some research before nose diving into gold farming. Good luck

@Charlotte is right about doing some proper research before going into botting or else you'll most like always be in the red from losing accounts. In general reading guides, from other people will help but your experience and methods will be the best to learn how to maximize your gold per acct before it gets banned. Botting has changed from RS3 to OSRS. gl;hf

6 hours ago, jabronydude said:

I got vip and bought the tutorial island script and ran 9 bots all mining iron yesterday. I planned on doing this for some extra cash for a car payment, that's not important though. 

I ran all the bots at the same time botting since tutorial island for about 8 hours overnight, woke up, all of them are gone. 

Any measures to ensue an iron suicide bot farm with less time being banned? Could someone teach me proxies? I used them all in the same ip address and now my main that I have never botted on might be flagged, lol. 

if you botted tut island they were caught back then, protip: bot tut on hundreds of accs, then sift through them after some rest to see the untouched

also, f2p is asking for bans, youd be better off spinning bstrings in p2p kek

one doesnt farm f2p with success unless having the resources for hundreds of accs with automated acc creation/muling IMO - like the lobster farms between karamja - sarim

familiarise yourself with this page/find a niche

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide

regarding proxies, acquire some then paste them here: http://prntscr.com/p6ajkc :troll:

best of luck

Edited by gearing