250k-400k/hr Method - can be botted

QBots

This method needs a decent amount of requirements, so making a botfarm will take a while and some resources.

Decent video of what the method is. (There is a better method of getting karams, but I will let you figure that out)

Requirements for the video method: None, just money.

Requirements for other method: 67 Fishing, 67 cooking, decent combat level.

This is easily bottable, I have been botting it for a while now and I think the community deserves a money making method. (Plus, if it crashes I can make more scripts biggrin.png)

Secondary method(The good way)

Karambwan are fish which you can eat between hits, without losing an attack. Therefore they are very popular for pking and have a high price.

This method can give up to 725k gp and 58k cooking experience an hour at level 67 cooking.

Requirements

To use this method you need to atleast have this quest completed:

• Tai Bwo Wannai Trio (15 agility, 30 cooking, Jungle Potion and Druidic Ritual)

Recommended

To use this method effectively I recommend to have the following stats

• 50+ Cooking - To burn less fish(All calculations are done at 66 cooking)
  • 40 Construction & 40 Magic - Fastest banking
  • Family crest and cooking gauntlets - I assume these make you burn less food, haven't tested it though
  • Your house in brimhaven

Recommended items

To follow this guide you will need the following items:

• Earth or air staff
  • Some gp
  • Law runes
  • Air or earth runes
  • Rings of dueling
  • Cooking gauntlets

elgi.png

Method

After completing Tai Bwo Wannai Trio Tiadeche has opened a store in which he sells raw Karambwan for 110-150 each. When cooked these fish sell for 2300-2500 each. He has a stock of 10 fish, but it regenerates extremely fast, in about the same time as it takes to change worlds. Therefore it is recommended to stay in one world and wait for them to regenerate.

There is almost no market for raw karambwans, so you'll have to cook them, but some people mess up during Tai Bwo Wannai Trio and do need one to complete the quest. They are then often willing to pay a high price for it.

Steps

Buying the fish

1. Teleport to your house.
  2. Run south to Tiadeche:
    gnyo.png
  3. Open the door and trade Tiadeche.
  4. Buy all karambwan wait for them to respawn and buy them again untill you have a full inventory.
  5. Teleport to castle wars, bank, and repeat.

Cooking

The best place to cook is at the Rogues Den in Burthope. Don't forget your cooking gauntlets.

Profits

You can get 460 fish an hour. At level 65 I burned 1/3 leaving me with 305 fish. They sell for either 2200 to 2500 each.

Alternative Method

If you manage to buy/get some trading sticks, you can use them to bank your fish. Right click the man north of the west house with the quest icon and select 'send parcel'. He'll charge you 10 trading sicks per fish.

This method is faster for banking, but it also costs more. If you buy the trading sticks at 60-65 each you will get the same profit. If you buy for less you will get faster money, and if you buy for more it will cost you more.

Currently trading sticks are sold for 70-100 gp and are therefore NOT
worth it.

Notes

• Higher population worlds do NOT make the fish respawn faster
  • World hopping is slightly faster, for me 52 seconds, but it also depends on your internet speed, so it might be faster for you. Letting the fish respawn takes 55 seconds.
  • Prices may change.
  • Profits and xp depend on your cooking level as you wil burn less at higher levels.
  • I didn't test if cooking gauntlets work or not for karambwans.
  • The burn rate was tested on 150 karambwans, and therefore might not be accurate

YES, that is a direct copy and paste. src = http://www.2007hq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2735

Keep in mind that it is nowhere near the profit that he says. It has crashed drastically.

Edited by QBots
  • Like 1

This method needs a decent amount of requirements, so making a botfarm will take a while and some resources.

Decent video of what the method is. (There is a better method of getting karams, but I will let you figure that out)

Requirements for the video method: None, just money.

Requirements for other method: 67 Fishing, 67 cooking, decent combat level.

This is easily bottable, I have been botting it for a while now and I think the community deserves a money making method. (Plus, if it crashes I can make more scripts biggrin.png)

someone made this script on a diff website. all the people using the script complain about a lack of karambwan

Although my method is related to this, it was not this.

With this it takes 10 mins just to get one full inventory and costs 8k+/inven.

Mine Takes 3 mins for one inventory, costs only 4.6k/inven, inducing tele cost.

Everyone that bought my method revived a flawless script with it for free. Most have been updated with an even better script I just finished writing with the exception of one person who i personally think is a douche.

3/4 buyers of the script have already made the money they spent on it back already. Idk about the 4th no communication with him/her.

Qbots, for someone who spammed my thread claiming to know my method then leaking this makes me think you are a joke.

Edited by flaxspinner

Although my method is related to this, it was not this.

With this it takes 10 mins just to get one full inventory and costs 8k+/inven.

Mine Takes 3 mins for one inventory, costs only 4.6k/inven, inducing tele cost.

Everyone that bought my method revived a flawless script with it for free. Most have been updated with an even better script I just finished writing with the exception of one person who i personally think is a douche.

3/4 buyers of the script have already made the money they spent on it back already. Idk about the 4th no communication with him/her.

Qbots, for someone who spammed my thread claiming to know my method then leaking this makes me think you are a joke.

You must be talking about buying from Tiadeche, which is what I do. ;)

its gonn crash inside 3 days so there's no point

3 days x 10 accounts running 24/3 = 96m a day. x3 = 288m. x $2.10 = $604 yeah guys this method aint worth it to use for 3 days

gl getting 10 accs to run at the MAX 400kph for 3 days straight on a beta script. the prices will drop from day 1 so your math is totally out

its gonn crash inside 3 days so there's no point

3 days x 10 accounts running 24/3 = 96m a day. x3 = 288m. x $2.10 = $604 yeah guys this method aint worth it to use for 3 days

gl getting 10 accs to run at the MAX 400kph for 3 days straight on a beta script. the prices will drop from day 1 so your math is totally out

Not if he keeps all the stock over those 3 days and then sells them rather than selling them everyday.