Botfarm at Black Chins

DylanSRT

Hi Guys,

Since I made my Birdhouse bot, I've created a small botfarm (10 bots) running the script which are all over 74 hunter at this point with no bans. I'm currently working on a script which automates the process of going from tutorial island to doing bone voyage quest (requires 100 kudos so 5 other quests as well). They generate about 1m a day after they reach yew birdhouses which isn't a lot by goldfarming standards, but the ban rate seems to be non-existent due to only being online like 1 hour a day (it logs after each bh trip).

Now that I will have a lot of accounts with high hunter, I wanted to know if anyone has extensive experience with botting black chins in the wildy and the ban rates. Keep in mind these are not your average bots as they already have a lot of in-game time since it takes about 3 weeks to get 74 hunter with BHs. Obviously I would make a custom script which is very good at defending from pkers and also uses imp box every 20 chins or so. I could also rotate which bots are botting chins at one time, so that they get a solid break (maybe like 1 day black chins/ 6 days birdhouses). Another option could be to have them do puro puro.

It seems like a waste to have such a high hunter level and only do birdhouses. But at the same time I would rather them not get chain banned.

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 4

Afaik any script which runs black chins will most likely be banned within 48 hours. It will also be massively over crowded. Granted you might survive longer wirh your own custom script but it's inevitable you will recieve a ban at some point. As it stands I don't think jagex are bothered too much about individual players gaining levels without bringing money into the game but as soon as you have a small farm and you're bringing a lot of gp into the game you notice you get shut down a hell of a lot faster than you did before.

Would it not be worth your time to train these accounts up and sell them to a gold farmer that way you're not taking any more risks and you're getting the gp for your time?

37 minutes ago, Space said:

Afaik any script which runs black chins will most likely be banned within 48 hours. It will also be massively over crowded. Granted you might survive longer wirh your own custom script but it's inevitable you will recieve a ban at some point. As it stands I don't think jagex are bothered too much about individual players gaining levels without bringing money into the game but as soon as you have a small farm and you're bringing a lot of gp into the game you notice you get shut down a hell of a lot faster than you did before.

Would it not be worth your time to train these accounts up and sell them to a gold farmer that way you're not taking any more risks and you're getting the gp for your time?

Hmm, that might be a good idea if I can automate the questing. I wonder how much a lvl 74 hunter acc would go for.

I think I'm going to test it on one of the accs, I'll start with 1 hour a day at black chins and go from there. Let's see if I get banned immediately.

Edited by DylanSRT

1 hour ago, DylanSRT said:

Hmm, that might be a good idea if I can automate the questing. I wonder how much a lvl 74 hunter acc would go for.

I think I'm going to test it on one of the accs, I'll start with 1 hour a day at black chins and go from there. Let's see if I get banned immediately.

Best of luck, Dylan. Please update the thread with your findings

Id say prob avoid black chins, heavily pk'd and prob high ban rate. If you can find something less popular even if its less gp/h it will prob have lower ban rate which in the end will be better.

And be careful selling scripts you use for yourself might up the ban rate. But if you make enough $ selling then its better than the gold you could make anyway.

Note I mouse record not bot but just my 2c.

• Like 1

Have tried black chins with my own script (different client). I faced several problems:

-Too many pkers (ppl will make lvl 30 magers)

-Need a sophisticated anti-pk

-Need a really good method to differentiate your traps from others (multiple ppl per world)

-Lots of legits hunt black chins and will report you

I would say it isn't worth it, red chins are pretty good also you can puro-puro with high hunter.