Mirror mode connects to wrong client

Jimi Hendrix

I’ve never ran into this problem before but then again I very rarely bot 2 accounts at once. It could be because the instance is already created for the first mirror hook. I wonder if @MGI would be able to assist you further. Do you manage to get the client to hook to the correct client or does it continuously attempt to connect to the same one?

18 hours ago, Space said:

I’ve never ran into this problem before but then again I very rarely bot 2 accounts at once. It could be because the instance is already created for the first mirror hook. I wonder if @MGI would be able to assist you further. Do you manage to get the client to hook to the correct client or does it continuously attempt to connect to the same one?

It continuously connects to the same one, but when I close the one it keeps connecting to it works fine again. So it's not that big of a deal but still a little annoying to get the breaks in the irght order again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 2:42 PM, dyllyz said:

It continuously connects to the same one, but when I close the one it keeps connecting to it works fine again. So it's not that big of a deal but still a little annoying to get the breaks in the irght order again.

I find this only happens when time has passed since opening the first client, if you open both clients/bots at the same time its fine.

• Like 1