Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

52 minutes ago, Terek101 said:

I've occasionally died at the break spot a few times. When the bot moves to the break tile(s) to take a break, it is still aggrod by the monster that it was originally attacking. Perhaps the break tile should be closer to Olbertus since it is out of range within the monsters aggro 

Will check it out!

Hey Khal, I really like the script and I'm most likely buying it as it's a good way to get up my ranged on my accounts. There are a few things that would improve this script, but looking through the posts on this page, most of them have already been said. Here they are anyways:

- 1 of my characters died once, the script gets stuck because it keeps looking for a RoD which isn't there. Maybe add some sort of death handler, where the script retrieves the items from Death's Domain?

- It would be nice if this script has a hop option when there's another player. The area is mostly empty so when there's someone it would be nice if to hop, since we don't want to get reported :D

- When running to the altar the script clicks on a certain tile. My bot got stuck once because it was clicking this tile, but because of the camera angle it was clicking under the character. It then repeats to click under the character. Maybe add some camera movements to prevent this?

- Loot values seem incorrect, I also noticed this on the wintertodt script. Where are these prices coming from? Maybe integrate the RSBuddy GE prices?

- When I set it to take 4 ranging potions, it prioritizes the 1-,2-,3-dosed potions ove4r the 4-dosed potions. Perhaps change it to always take (4)?

- When inventory is full it will go to castle wars, but if there's nothing to withdraw (for example I have it set 4 ranging potions + 5 Bass, It banks with 3 (4) and 1 (2) ranging potion and 5 Bass) it teleports back to the dungeon. Once there the script realizes it's out of inventory space and goes back to castle wars. This process repeats itself.

All in all it's a great script! 

Edited by Tijgaarrr
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 1:05 PM, Tijgaarrr said:

Hey Khal, I really like the script and I'm most likely buying it as it's a good way to get up my ranged on my accounts. There are a few things that would improve this script, but looking through the posts on this page, most of them have already been said. Here they are anyways:

- 1 of my characters died once, the script gets stuck because it keeps looking for a RoD which isn't there. Maybe add some sort of death handler, where the script retrieves the items from Death's Domain?

- It would be nice if this script has a hop option when there's another player. The area is mostly empty so when there's someone it would be nice if to hop, since we don't want to get reported :D

- When running to the altar the script clicks on a certain tile. My bot got stuck once because it was clicking this tile, but because of the camera angle it was clicking under the character. It then repeats to click under the character. Maybe add some camera movements to prevent this?

- Loot values seem incorrect, I also noticed this on the wintertodt script. Where are these prices coming from? Maybe integrate the RSBuddy GE prices?

- When I set it to take 4 ranging potions, it prioritizes the 1-,2-,3-dosed potions ove4r the 4-dosed potions. Perhaps change it to always take (4)?

- When inventory is full it will go to castle wars, but if there's nothing to withdraw (for example I have it set 4 ranging potions + 5 Bass, It banks with 3 (4) and 1 (2) ranging potion and 5 Bass) it teleports back to the dungeon. Once there the script realizes it's out of inventory space and goes back to castle wars. This process repeats itself.

All in all it's a great script! 

Thx for the fedback/suggestions, will have a look at this asap!

13 hours ago, desraswt said:

trial please!

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids