Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

Will be checking all issues out tomorrow first thing!
Sorry for the delay guys <3

On 12/3/2019 at 1:05 PM, osbot337 said:

add high alch function. so that we can alch the battlestaffs and save up inv.

is it possible to make it bank only when out of potions and not bring food. So that you only use prayer and recharge at the altar nerarby.

No that's not possible, there always might be a chance to get hit by melee, don't want ot bank every time you get hit by accident?
Just bring 1-2 pieces of food :)

Banking only takes like a minute or so if you opened the door? :)

Edited by Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

Can you add an option to clean all herbs,that you can, even if you dont have them on the loot list.

Also this script is nowhere near 600k an hour. Not even over 100k. False advertising man. I want my money back

@Maldesto @Token

You guys are going to let people get away with false advertising like this?

Also, when attacking, the mouse right click attacks twice. Once is good enough, but twice is way too much.

Edited by itsmejb4

On 1/1/2020 at 4:07 AM, itsmejb4 said:

Can you add an option to clean all herbs,that you can, even if you dont have them on the loot list.

Also this script is nowhere near 600k an hour. Not even over 100k. False advertising man. I want my money back

@Maldesto @Token

You guys are going to let people get away with false advertising like this?

Also, when attacking, the mouse right click attacks twice. Once is good enough, but twice is way too much.

Ya I can add an option to clean all herb. After cleaning just drop them I guess?
Unless they are in the loot list I assume.
This is going to lower the profit by a bit bcs of the time looting and cleaning

I ran it for 4 hours yesterday and I got like 545k/h on my main.
and just ran for around 20min and this is what I got and I often get a lot more then this:

fc22ad51cb858a0718abbfa547f6f228.gif

and 5 sec after stopping the script I got a snapdraogn seed. would have increased gp/h to like 700k/k at that point :)

b986e498775cc295b61ca47d123adece.png

That's with a blowpipe, normal black d hide and avas accu, nothing really special...
Can be  higher then 650k/h if you are perfectly geared, seen pll get 800k/h over a timespan of 2 hours...

Maybe you are looting the wrong items or you waste a lot of time by banking or praying?

Not sure what you mean with the double right click, I didn't even see the script right click a druid once.
Can you explain that some more?

EDIT: you can change in controls to "left click where avilable", I assume you arelow cb and there cb is too high for you?
So you end up right clicking all fo them?

Edited by Khaleesi

On 1/2/2020 at 4:59 AM, Khaleesi said:

Ya I can add an option to clean all herb. After cleaning just drop them I guess?
Unless they are in the loot list I assume.
This is going to lower the profit by a bit bcs of the time looting and cleaning

I ran it for 4 hours yesterday and I got like 545k/h on my main.
and just ran for around 20min and this is what I got and I often get a lot more then this:

fc22ad51cb858a0718abbfa547f6f228.gif

and 5 sec after stopping the script I got a snapdraogn seed. would have increased gp/h to like 700k/k at that point :)

b986e498775cc295b61ca47d123adece.png

That's with a blowpipe, normal black d hide and avas accu, nothing really special...
Can be  higher then 650k/h if you are perfectly geared, seen pll get 800k/h over a timespan of 2 hours...

Maybe you are looting the wrong items or you waste a lot of time by banking or praying?

Not sure what you mean with the double right click, I didn't even see the script right click a druid once.
Can you explain that some more?

EDIT: you can change in controls to "left click where avilable", I assume you arelow cb and there cb is too high for you?
So you end up right clicking all fo them?

Yea I end up right clicking them too much, but I'll try what you suggested. Thanks for the getting back to me :) I wound up getting the salve amulet (i) and using a magic shortbow/amethyst arrows. That got the profit up a bit imo.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:32 AM, itsmejb4 said:

Yea I end up right clicking them too much, but I'll try what you suggested. Thanks for the getting back to me :) I wound up getting the salve amulet (i) and using a magic shortbow/amethyst arrows. That got the profit up a bit imo.

Ya range is better then melee on these guys :)
All fine atm?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just using the script at the moment. I've noticed that the script is not accurately counting loot. I have looted 5 ranarr weeds but on the script it has 11. So I'm not sure if it is not looting properly or the profit/hr logic is miss counting. Also, occasionally it also spam clicks the square it should stand on, then the square the player is actually on. Therefore the player is constantly moving to the blue tile, then back to a square next to it. This process then keeps repeating (I've only had this issue once though). 

Apart from that though it is working well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids