Infernal Capes?

Frohst Biten

3 hours ago, Frohst Biten said:

Hey just wondering here, I know back when the inferno first came out people were using team viewer and whatnot to try and get capes since jagex was banning anyone who would hire someone to do your cape for you. Are they still doing this? or have they backed down?

if you buy an account with an inferno on it you're better off. unless they're banning for account sharing now (that's the only category that it could fall under if it were removed) , which youtubers do everyday.

Edited by dragonite3000

4 hours ago, Frohst Biten said:

Hey just wondering here, I know back when the inferno first came out people were using team viewer and whatnot to try and get capes since jagex was banning anyone who would hire someone to do your cape for you. Are they still doing this? or have they backed down?

have method for caping on your own IP every big infernal cape seller does same thing to ensure no ban if ur serious about it and have the right gear and stats i can do i have 2 on my main 

2 hours ago, Airborneaus said:

have method for caping on your own IP every big infernal cape seller does same thing to ensure no ban if ur serious about it and have the right gear and stats i can do i have 2 on my main 

They look at a lot more things then just ip. If you completed it in like 5 attempts with non bis gear you can expect to see a ban and cape removed.

While on the topic of inferno, im assuming theres some op Runelite Plus plugins? And are any free or are they paid. I dug a bit the other day but couldnt find much. As a goal ill prob never do I want inferno cape on a pk build after i finish getting max cb through unlegit methods. If I could do it with a op plugin to not spend countless hours it would be cool. Not about to spend 100 attempts tho thats too much effort lol.