Prifddinas agility

vidalo

Hey, I need some tips about macroing agility or any skill really... I do not want to bot, therefore I am interested in recording my own input and then repeating it with some randomization.

That being said, I made several recordings of me doing prifddinas agility course. Most are 20-35 minutes long and I can just play them in a random order and I probably won't have any problems with bot detections if I babysit it for falls or whatever.

But what I tried now is record 1 lap in jitbit's macro recorder and edit the clicks manually, add a bit of delay and randomize pixels by 5-15 depending on the clickbox. Now, my question is, will that be enough or does the mouse movement matter as well? Because that is the only thing that doesn't change - path from 1 to other clickbox since there's no way for me to effectively randomize that in the program. I could just make it click clickboxes without any mouse movement, but that seems much worse to me.

Anyway, should I just stick to making longer recordings and swap those while also playing myself and babysit it, or is the 1 lap edited script on repeat a better idea?

Thanks for the help!

6 minutes ago, vidalo said:

Hey, I need some tips about macroing agility or any skill really... I do not want to bot, therefore I am interested in recording my own input and then repeating it with some randomization.

That being said, I made several recordings of me doing prifddinas agility course. Most are 20-35 minutes long and I can just play them in a random order and I probably won't have any problems with bot detections if I babysit it for falls or whatever.

But what I tried now is record 1 lap in jitbit's macro recorder and edit the clicks manually, add a bit of delay and randomize pixels by 5-15 depending on the clickbox. Now, my question is, will that be enough or does the mouse movement matter as well? Because that is the only thing that doesn't change - path from 1 to other clickbox since there's no way for me to effectively randomize that in the program. I could just make it click clickboxes without any mouse movement, but that seems much worse to me.

Anyway, should I just stick to making longer recordings and swap those while also playing myself and babysit it, or is the 1 lap edited script on repeat a better idea?

Thanks for the help!

From what a guy claimed in a post where he was botting with nothing but auto clickers and macro recording (He got several 99's this way) 30min to an hour long recording should work for a few hours. But I would recommend not botting insane hours a day like 12. He got his accounts banned that way by forgetting it was running and going to work. Think he got like 7-10 99's on a couple accounts and they all got banned the same way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gunman said:

From what a guy claimed in a post where he was botting with nothing but auto clickers and macro recording (He got several 99's this way) 30min to an hour long recording should work for a few hours. But I would recommend not botting insane hours a day like 12. He got his accounts banned that way by forgetting it was running and going to work. Think he got like 7-10 99's on a couple accounts and they all got banned the same way.

Yup, I did check all of the comments on jesenican's thread and got inspired to try it myself. I plan to only do it for about 1-2 hrs per day when I can actually babysit it. I still can't figure out if mouse movement can give it out that it's a recording. Also it kinda hurts doing that course without taking the shortcuts (they add 10% xp), cus they're random and would just break the macro. 😛

• Like 1

I have used a mouse recorder to train agility and it works well enough. you should be safe from bans as long as you don't run the script unsupervised for extended periods. Using it to "afk train" agility and babysit is your best option if you want to minimize the risk of a ban. The way your account could get banned while using a mouse recorder is by falling, or some other obstruction like lag or someone placing a cannon by the start. Once your mouse recording stops gets off track and functioning as intended, your movements begin to look extremely suspect and will likely result in a 2 day manual ban.

• Like 1