whats the dumbest thing you have done while you were high?

uff_papu

Got arrested smoking with my "friend" in a church parking lot, lol. I didn't have any weed on me, but I just got my friend the bag. (This was years ago, when I was like 15, 23 now lol)

Cops roll up as were smoking, caught red handed. Cop searches me and finds nothing, searches my friend and finds a few grams.

Next thing ya know were both handcuffed in the back this bald cops car and he asks my "friend" where he got the weed. My "friend" literally looks right at me, looks back at the cop, looks back at me again, and he says I GOT IT FROM HIM.

Needless to say I could not believe my boy just snitched on me lol, (right in front of my face - handcuffed next to me, in the same cop car).

Either way, I was so high that I laughed the whole way to the police station. My "friend" cried, lol. Got handcuffed and shackled to a chair in the police station for about 2 hours while being interrogated before they let me go on my way. They also stole my cell phone and never gave it back, lmao.

Lucky I was a minor at the time, got off with a slap on the wrist xD

Just gonna say sth I did recently, as I've probs done more retarded stuff when high, but can't remember.

I was playing a match of CS:GO on Faceit, where it's a knife round. So I went out of spawn, was like: shit I dropped my pistol in spawn, went all the way back. Then kept spam clicking E to find my gun on the floor for a good minute, then realized it was knife round lmao

Went to Amsterdam with the boys a few years ago, high as fuck and ordered 2 crepes with completely different toppings and shit, only wanted 1 crepe with Nutella but somehow ordered cookie dough, Nutella, sprinkles loads of random shit and both were completely different. Absolutely delicious tho. Other than that I was walking down a steep bank which I thought wasn’t that steep at all and thought I could jog down it to get down faster, it was also raining and yeah, didn’t end up well, mud splattered all over my clothes and landed face first in it as well.