Hello, when it comes to botting I'm a complete fish

Grimgor

Hey
I've been playing RS for a few months, I'm interested in botting. My goal is a good bot farm that imitates human action very well. I would like them to write back while fishing, but do not say too much. I would like them to move in a different, sometimes chaotic way (some rng algorithm). I would like to be able to make money on runescape, and by the way learn botting and think about other mmo. I have no idea how to farm, farm gold and training. Have no idea how to farm in Runescape. I am impressed, your forum is more vivid than the original RS forum. I do not know if it's possible, but I've come here to find out. Which way is best for farming?

Edited by Grimgor
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

To start Farming (Members Only skill) you will need to find a Farming patch. There are different types of patches around the world where you can grow different things. When you arrive at a patch for the first time it will be overgrown with weeds. You will need to clear these weeds with a rake. You'll then want to treat the soil with compost (bought from the farmer, a farming shop, or you can make your own). In most cases, you'll then use a seed on the farming patch, while having a seed dibber in your inventory, to plant it. Use a watering can on the new plant so it will start growing (not needed if you pay a nearby farmer to take care of your plants). Take care to note that your plants can get diseased and die if left alone.

A way to start making some gold pieces is by levelling up a skill such as Woodcutting, Fishing, or Mining. These three skills (Woodcutting, Fishing, and Mining) are known as the 'Big Three', and they have been the three primary money-making skills commonly used by players to make money in RuneScape. Or you can just go to SSEgold to see if they got your solution.