Notification Limit

BotRS123

For now you guys can change your settings to be emailed upon notification so you get a new email each time you get a notification.

This way you can see each and every notification since they will all be archived in your email.

I know this isn't the best solution/workaround but it's something that will work until/IF the notification limit is lifted.

Totally agree it should be lifted/removed though, 10 is quite small for scriptwriters especially! 

For now you guys can change your settings to be emailed upon notification so you get a new email each time you get a notification.

This way you can see each and every notification since they will all be archived in your email.

I know this isn't the best solution/workaround but it's something that will work until/IF the notification limit is lifted.

Totally agree it should be lifted/removed though, 10 is quite small for scriptwriters especially! 

I know this is an alternative, but as you said, it is not ideal. Since I am on the forums, it is much simpler to look at notification as opposed to opening each email and clicking each link.