Dispute against Decode

TWC

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/169267-decode/

Thread Link:/

Explanation:

Ordered Song of the Elves Quest + 500 crystal shards on FRIDAY 26/07/19

The deal was 150m to finish on sunday, if not I owed him half (75m). I needed a fast and swift service, this has been neither. I wish to terminate the service, he did not deliver on time and slacked on every field. This not how you treat an urgent order, it is very clear he didnt put in any effort since missing the deadline. Every new deadline he has missed. I wish to end the service and can't pay for such a poor service.

Evidence:

JHjSAM5.png

Progress:

On friday he finished the quest:

itZTNTz.png

Meaning he had both saturday and sunday to get me shards.

gAqTiRU.png

On saturday he estimated he could do 30 shards/hour and maybe even 50/hour.

On sunday he didnt make the deadline:

199yf0q.png

Asked him both monday and tuesday for an update:

PSeAbRm.png

Another promise to finish on tuesday or wednesday, didnt keep it.

TODAY:

6q8p9ky.png

I checked in on him at midnight:

BWJNEhC.png

7tOXnfG.png

So actually 111 shards were done, not 120. If we apply a rate of 30 shards/hour as he claimed himself, this would mean he put in 3,7hours since finishing the quest on friday...

Considering the quest was actually completed and there was about 1/5 of the shards collected, albeit later than requested (the only concrete agreement was '<Sunday = 150M' '>Sunday = 75M', everything after the fact was agreed on due to the service taking longer than Sunday) you will still need to pay Decode for the work he completed on your account. 

Since it has been almost a week since the agreement for the completion of the quest, the following decision has been made by calculated the value of the service done:

Service will terminated as-is and you pay Decode for the work completed, the Quest + Shards Collected coming to a total of 48.875M (35M + 13.875M).

Please let us know when the payment has been completed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mio said:

Considering the quest was actually completed and there was about 1/5 of the shards collected, albeit later than requested (the only concrete agreement was '<Sunday = 150M' '>Sunday = 75M', everything after the fact was agreed on due to the service taking longer than Sunday) you will still need to pay Decode for the work he completed on your account. 

Since it has been almost a week since the agreement for the completion of the quest, the following decision has been made by calculated the value of the service done:

Service will terminated as-is and you pay Decode for the work completed, the Quest + Shards Collected coming to a total of 48.875M (35M + 13.875M).

Please let us know when the payment has been completed.

Had a long ass reply and everything ready :feels:

Im content with that decision though.

Would like to point out though that i spent a lot more than just 3.7 hours on the account after the quest but due to the content being new, i died multiple times with both minigames. @Lost Panda can verify that, we did the quest simeltaneously and proceeded to the minigames while both in voice chat and we both kept on dying and dying. Between Friday to Sunday, including the 7 hours for the quest, i spent at least 25-30 hours on the account.

Edited by Decode
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Mio locked this topic