Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

4 hours ago, ChappersBOT said:

Had two accounts banned using this script.. in maybe 6 hours of using. 1st account was my pure that has a lot of stats and a few quests done. Second was a lvl 3 looter that i made this morning. Lost $15 and 2 accounts with membership and about 20m on the two accounts.

Did it break anywhere ? last i saw osbots webwalker was broken so the script wouldnt be working correctly 

no idea why you would use a looter on a pure but lol. 

Edited by FuryShark

Immediately banned after 1 hour of use

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

Edited by Jase

On 6/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, ChappersBOT said:

Had two accounts banned using this script.. in maybe 6 hours of using. 1st account was my pure that has a lot of stats and a few quests done. Second was a lvl 3 looter that i made this morning. Lost $15 and 2 accounts with membership and about 20m on the two accounts.

2 accounts banned in a row by this poorly written script.  I was using 1 private proxy for each account. All account were at least 1 week old without bot history.

On 6/24/2021 at 7:55 PM, FuryShark said:

Did it break anywhere ? last i saw osbots webwalker was broken so the script wouldnt be working correctly 

no idea why you would use a looter on a pure but lol. 

It, didnt. It ran perfectly and i even interrupted the script to do things on the account and chat to people who tried to pk me. It was a pure i messed up getting 2 def so i dindnt care too much. saying that, in hindsight i want my pure back after new rev caves updates :')

• Boge 1

• 2 weeks later...