Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

This script is great, still need to find some good places to run it but just GE sitting it has made me some good gold. I really like the notifications, I use Telegram at the moment. When it sends notifications that an item over a specified value has been looted would it be possible to add in the total amount looted in that session also?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colinbest2 said:

This script is great, still need to find some good places to run it but just GE sitting it has made me some good gold. I really like the notifications, I use Telegram at the moment. When it sends notifications that an item over a specified value has been looted would it be possible to add in the total amount looted in that session also?

sure 

• Like 1

Updated. Logger will read version 4.4 when update is live:
You can now send loot notifications to #general in my discord server by changing the discord webhook to "public". This will use use your alert value if in the GUI its over 5m. Otherwise it will force it to 5m so the server doesnt get spammed. 
I also made it so when looting at the Falador party room it now makes use of the run back time to move to a random position in the party room after x time since last loot/balloon pop. 
qx6KHp0.png

1 hour ago, connor112 said:

well safe to say the item prices are a bit broken 

bot.png

Duel arena is just that good. 400m an hour!

Updated to 24 hour average price instead of live price. Not all items have a price this way though. Items that are never traded on GE wont have a price. They are very few items though so wont make much different. 
Logger will read Version 4.5 when update is live.

6 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Duel arena is just that good. 400m an hour!

Updated to 24 hour average price instead of live price. Not all items have a price this way though. Items that are never traded on GE wont have a price. They are very few items though so wont make much different. 
Logger will read Version 4.5 when update is live.

nearly shit myself when i got the discord notifcation about having 650m wealth on a account haha 

51 minutes ago, dmansq said:

Hey could i please get a trial looks great , also what is the ban rate like lol

Done! gl. Id say very low. But feel free to join my discord server and ask actual users and not a biased seller lol

29 minutes ago, bricksquad said:

hello can i get a trial please and thanks!

Done! gl