Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

So i purchased the script now and basically it has not seen a loot that i dropped with my other account. I noticed there is list of items to add but where i get the list? Because there should be all items or no?

I have simply no idea how to manually add items to be looted so thats a problem at this point for me. Could you PM me the items file so it loots all?

Edited by QuiTTTed

10 hours ago, QuiTTTed said:

So i purchased the script now and basically it has not seen a loot that i dropped with my other account. I noticed there is list of items to add but where i get the list? Because there should be all items or no?

I have simply no idea how to manually add items to be looted so thats a problem at this point for me. Could you PM me the items file so it loots all?

You don't need an item list. It's explained in the GUI spoiler on first post. The list is to only loot certain items or to ignore certain items. For example looting snape grass only. Otherwise it will save all item prices and loot any stack above the minimum loot value you set

3 hours ago, kdub2fiddy said:

used for 2 days now, just want to say thanks again for the script! average around 700k/hr on 2 accounts, took a while to find a sweet spot and settings... but once i did... the income is rolling in consistently and less total rng like at the ge. Lol. 

I didn't know you could make money in f2p until I tried this script. 🤣 It's very useful!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dotherobot said:

I didn't know you could make money in f2p until I tried this script. 🤣 It's very useful!

agreed, my 2 accounts made enough in 2 days to get a bond, moved them to members world and holy smokes, its even more insane on members lol. it really matters where and how you set it up to be effective though. standing around the ge is cool and all but felt super random. but there are other ways to use this that make it not so random. 😉 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dotherobot said:

@FuryShark

Would you consider providing support for safe deposit boxes (such as the one in Port Sarim)? There are some places that are close to a safe deposit box but far from a bank.

Is there a specific deposit box? you want port sarim or another?

On 7/30/2019 at 4:33 PM, FuryShark said:

1P2g2LT.png
ltbLDxa.pngk8af7qH.pngPrsCR0u.png

** $9.99 - 24 hour trials available - like and comment on this thread
Don't pm me on OSBot or Discord to ask for a trial.

Buy The Script Here

Loot anything, anywhere! Now including Falador Party Room!
New: Simulate touch screen checkbox to be the fastest looter!
Supports normal worlds, wilderness, and pvp worlds!
Send notifications to Discord or Telegram so you can catch the big items and mule!

FAQ:
• How do i get a custom area/fill in the GUI?
     Look in the GUI spoiler

• Which settings is best? What are your settings?
     There is no "best" settings. If I told everyone what I think is the best settings then there will be way too many looters at once place to get any loot. The best thing to do would be testing new places and new settings until you find something good for you. Most common loot locations include highly populated worlds at the Grand Exchange for drop parties. PvP worlds at Lumbridge/Varrock/Edgeville/Grand Exchange. Bounty Hunter worlds. You can also get creative and try new methods... for example looting fish from power fishers or ores from power miners.

• What is the ban rate?
     Very random and depends on what settings you use. I found higher minimum loot values to lower the ban rates quite significantly as there is less interactions with the game however this can lower your gp/hr as your looting less... 

GUI:

Reveal hidden contents

General:
-Loot Values:
--Minimum Value: The minimum value a stack of items has to be over for the bot to pick it up. Item amount * item price.
--Loot Method: Closest/Most Expensive. Will get closest item that over the minimum value or most expensive item that's over the minimum value.
--Force run for items over...: If ticked - makes use of ctrl key to enable run if run is turned off for any items over this value.
--Force walk to item position...: If enabled will let you select a time in seconds since last loot attempt. If x seconds has passed it will run within 3 steps of the loot before attempting to loot the item. Useful to run close to drop parties or loot piles before attempting to loot.
--Simulate touch screen: "Use new mouse" has to be enabled on the OSBot client to use this. If selected this will make your mouse teleport to appear if you were using touch screen. Incredibly fast looting!

-Energy:
--Min/Max: Will generate a random number between min and max for the next energy threshold. Will turn run on when it passes this threshold and generate a new threshold.
--Potion: None/Energy/Super Energy/Stamina. Will drink at when energy falls below random energy threshold between 20 and 40. If stamina is selected will wait until stamina is no longer active.
--Doses to withdraw: The amount of doses to withdraw, for example to withdraw 2 x Stamina potion(4)'s type 8.
--Stop if no potions: Stops if no potions left in bank.

-Area:
--Area to run to: Custom, Radius, Party Room, GE, Lumbridge, Edgeville Wilderness. Custom and radius will require extra input. If you wish to pop balloons make sure Party Room is selected as it wont pop otherwise.
--Custom Area (X1, Y1, X2, Y2): 
 using @Explv's map https://explv.github.io/ we can easily create areas anywhere. Select the Area tool at the top right and click where you want one corner to be then click where you want the second corner to be.... looking at the example image below we can get the numbers 3178 (x1), 3452 (y1), 3190 (x2), 3448 (y), for input in the GUI.
SbLSWux.png

--Radius: Example picture for a radius of 3.  O6R4e9E.png

--Only loot items in this area: If selected will only loot the items that appear in your chosen area.
--Run back after ___ seconds of no loot: Will run back to your waiting area after ____ seconds since your last loot attempt. Randomized by 5%

-Misc:
--Load Items: Will let you select a text file from OSBot\Data\Fury AIO Looter\Load Items\. This has two options. Starting with items:loot will loot the specific items in text file and nothing else. items:ignore will loot every item except the ones in the text file. Example items:loot - https://pastebin.com/f2aWCCNz, Example items:ignore - https://pastebin.com/c5ddEjNw

-Save: Saves the settings in a text file so you can load it with one click next time.
-Load: Lets you pick from saved settings.
-Start: Starts the script....

Combat:
-Food:
--Eat Food?: If ticked will enable the food portion of the GUI.
--Food Name: The name of food you want to eat. Has to be written exactly as it is in game.
--Withdraw Amount: The amount of food to withdraw when banking.
--HP To Eat At: Will eat if your HP drops below this number.

-Teleports:
--Teleport If Attacked: If your player is attacked it will use this teleport.
--Teleport Back: If you died it will use this teleport before walking back to loot area.
--Stop if no teleports: If ticked will stop if you don't have either teleport.

-Misc:
--Max Wildy Level: If looting in the wilderness you can set a maximum wilderness level that the loot can be for it to be lootable. If 0 it will loot anywhere in wilderness. It will not hop the ditch to loot in wilderness unless waiting area is in wilderness to avoid bots getting lured.
--Bank at... inventory value: If ticked will let you select an inventory value for the script to bank at.
--Use looting bags: (NOT SUPPORTED YET) Will use looting bags and get new ones if you have notes in bank.
--Stop if no bag/notes left: (NOT SUPPORTED YET) If no looting bag or looting bag note is left will stop the script.

Notifications:
-Notification Method:
--Can't change this.
-Custom Notifications:
--Select Discord to enable Discord notifications... select Telegram to enable Telegram notifications...

-Value:
--Alert if loot is >: Will send an alert to desired platforms if the stack of items you looted is above this value.
--Alert if total profit >: Will send an alert to desired platforms each time your profit increases by this value.

-Custom:
--Account Alias: The name you want the alert to call your bot.

-Discord:
--Webhook: If you don't know how to get a webhook look here https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/228383668-Intro-to-Webhooks. When pasting it into the GUI remove "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/" from the start of it. You will be left with something like "749022292624932964/3cOoGkvC_Wwu1xIzwTFyN4ADkRRAzPsf8As-1xTscZnXxvs5jl9aZL8sQ57v7s40HWQx"

-Telegram:
Chat ID and Bot Token are inputted exactly are you get them. If you don't know how, follow this guide: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/157464-tutorial-push-notifications-using-telegram-example-code-and-more/

CLI:

Reveal hidden contents

Script ID: 1091

Parameter: name of text file with gui settings in OSBot\Data\Fury AIO Looter\Gui Options\

Example: -script 1091:wildy

Wilderness Looting:
There shouldn't be a problem with crossing the ditch however if you it isn't working, an instant fix would be disabling the warning by talking to the Doomsayer in Lumbridge.
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Doomsayer

Bug Reports/Suggestions:
Recommended places to submit bug reports in order:
Discord -> OSBot PM -> In a reply here
Things to include to ensure fastest fixes:
Picture of client with paint enabled. Picture of logger (Settings -> Toggle logger). Picture of GUI settings. As much detail about the bug as possible.

Fury AIO Looter Highscores
IGdH4LL.png

Reveal hidden contents

3vyA4EV.png 0LL2UAI.png
fduvpEz.pngZG41NbS.pngYX8CNrU.pngsCDuSpn.pngwe2wAmb.png6mq23HI.pngw3w45z2.pngNh3HYzO.pngScreenshot_1.pngunknown.pngO0Lg4BV.png1gUU4IM.pngtLQCG9B.pngimage.png.e5f90b618ae1b41b0aee67b9d39ba1cd.pnga9OQu2W.pngTc7Dnxo.pngcjVkeJR.png8HrRufv.pngahUDTWP.pngcab98728c2d36693cfd3fcd66c24b655.pngCqpNkZp.png4946b75ac2950be918675be1bb1235da.pngv4XtCZr.pngVeG9Z36.pngRhAv9E7.pngUt1F02o.pngK0jKXiV.pngHDe5A1e.png6lr4jJQ.pngim9Vk32.png565160c611cc9460efe7961a446ec85c.png67e157a6a180173f9bd974b07dc903ca.pngaKThKqW.pngf1cdcca7b1c4e866b613bdff4e942c87.pngkK34R11.png34d3f956e4.pngQPgPf5q.png3b0d4456e694095d87d3f82b882f0318.pngJIk5IOy.png

May I get a trial please 

On 7/30/2019 at 4:33 PM, FuryShark said:

1P2g2LT.png
ltbLDxa.pngk8af7qH.pngPrsCR0u.png

** $9.99 - 24 hour trials available - like and comment on this thread
Don't pm me on OSBot or Discord to ask for a trial.

Buy The Script Here

Loot anything, anywhere! Now including Falador Party Room!
New: Simulate touch screen checkbox to be the fastest looter!
Supports normal worlds, wilderness, and pvp worlds!
Send notifications to Discord or Telegram so you can catch the big items and mule!

FAQ:
• How do i get a custom area/fill in the GUI?
     Look in the GUI spoiler

• Which settings is best? What are your settings?
     There is no "best" settings. If I told everyone what I think is the best settings then there will be way too many looters at once place to get any loot. The best thing to do would be testing new places and new settings until you find something good for you. Most common loot locations include highly populated worlds at the Grand Exchange for drop parties. PvP worlds at Lumbridge/Varrock/Edgeville/Grand Exchange. Bounty Hunter worlds. You can also get creative and try new methods... for example looting fish from power fishers or ores from power miners.

• What is the ban rate?
     Very random and depends on what settings you use. I found higher minimum loot values to lower the ban rates quite significantly as there is less interactions with the game however this can lower your gp/hr as your looting less... 

GUI:

Reveal hidden contents

General:
-Loot Values:
--Minimum Value: The minimum value a stack of items has to be over for the bot to pick it up. Item amount * item price.
--Loot Method: Closest/Most Expensive. Will get closest item that over the minimum value or most expensive item that's over the minimum value.
--Force run for items over...: If ticked - makes use of ctrl key to enable run if run is turned off for any items over this value.
--Force walk to item position...: If enabled will let you select a time in seconds since last loot attempt. If x seconds has passed it will run within 3 steps of the loot before attempting to loot the item. Useful to run close to drop parties or loot piles before attempting to loot.
--Simulate touch screen: "Use new mouse" has to be enabled on the OSBot client to use this. If selected this will make your mouse teleport to appear if you were using touch screen. Incredibly fast looting!

-Energy:
--Min/Max: Will generate a random number between min and max for the next energy threshold. Will turn run on when it passes this threshold and generate a new threshold.
--Potion: None/Energy/Super Energy/Stamina. Will drink at when energy falls below random energy threshold between 20 and 40. If stamina is selected will wait until stamina is no longer active.
--Doses to withdraw: The amount of doses to withdraw, for example to withdraw 2 x Stamina potion(4)'s type 8.
--Stop if no potions: Stops if no potions left in bank.

-Area:
--Area to run to: Custom, Radius, Party Room, GE, Lumbridge, Edgeville Wilderness. Custom and radius will require extra input. If you wish to pop balloons make sure Party Room is selected as it wont pop otherwise.
--Custom Area (X1, Y1, X2, Y2): 
 using @Explv's map https://explv.github.io/ we can easily create areas anywhere. Select the Area tool at the top right and click where you want one corner to be then click where you want the second corner to be.... looking at the example image below we can get the numbers 3178 (x1), 3452 (y1), 3190 (x2), 3448 (y), for input in the GUI.
SbLSWux.png

--Radius: Example picture for a radius of 3.  O6R4e9E.png

--Only loot items in this area: If selected will only loot the items that appear in your chosen area.
--Run back after ___ seconds of no loot: Will run back to your waiting area after ____ seconds since your last loot attempt. Randomized by 5%

-Misc:
--Load Items: Will let you select a text file from OSBot\Data\Fury AIO Looter\Load Items\. This has two options. Starting with items:loot will loot the specific items in text file and nothing else. items:ignore will loot every item except the ones in the text file. Example items:loot - https://pastebin.com/f2aWCCNz, Example items:ignore - https://pastebin.com/c5ddEjNw

-Save: Saves the settings in a text file so you can load it with one click next time.
-Load: Lets you pick from saved settings.
-Start: Starts the script....

Combat:
-Food:
--Eat Food?: If ticked will enable the food portion of the GUI.
--Food Name: The name of food you want to eat. Has to be written exactly as it is in game.
--Withdraw Amount: The amount of food to withdraw when banking.
--HP To Eat At: Will eat if your HP drops below this number.

-Teleports:
--Teleport If Attacked: If your player is attacked it will use this teleport.
--Teleport Back: If you died it will use this teleport before walking back to loot area.
--Stop if no teleports: If ticked will stop if you don't have either teleport.

-Misc:
--Max Wildy Level: If looting in the wilderness you can set a maximum wilderness level that the loot can be for it to be lootable. If 0 it will loot anywhere in wilderness. It will not hop the ditch to loot in wilderness unless waiting area is in wilderness to avoid bots getting lured.
--Bank at... inventory value: If ticked will let you select an inventory value for the script to bank at.
--Use looting bags: (NOT SUPPORTED YET) Will use looting bags and get new ones if you have notes in bank.
--Stop if no bag/notes left: (NOT SUPPORTED YET) If no looting bag or looting bag note is left will stop the script.

Notifications:
-Notification Method:
--Can't change this.
-Custom Notifications:
--Select Discord to enable Discord notifications... select Telegram to enable Telegram notifications...

-Value:
--Alert if loot is >: Will send an alert to desired platforms if the stack of items you looted is above this value.
--Alert if total profit >: Will send an alert to desired platforms each time your profit increases by this value.

-Custom:
--Account Alias: The name you want the alert to call your bot.

-Discord:
--Webhook: If you don't know how to get a webhook look here https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/228383668-Intro-to-Webhooks. When pasting it into the GUI remove "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/" from the start of it. You will be left with something like "749022292624932964/3cOoGkvC_Wwu1xIzwTFyN4ADkRRAzPsf8As-1xTscZnXxvs5jl9aZL8sQ57v7s40HWQx"

-Telegram:
Chat ID and Bot Token are inputted exactly are you get them. If you don't know how, follow this guide: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/157464-tutorial-push-notifications-using-telegram-example-code-and-more/

CLI:

Reveal hidden contents

Script ID: 1091

Parameter: name of text file with gui settings in OSBot\Data\Fury AIO Looter\Gui Options\

Example: -script 1091:wildy

Wilderness Looting:
There shouldn't be a problem with crossing the ditch however if you it isn't working, an instant fix would be disabling the warning by talking to the Doomsayer in Lumbridge.
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Doomsayer

Bug Reports/Suggestions:
Recommended places to submit bug reports in order:
Discord -> OSBot PM -> In a reply here
Things to include to ensure fastest fixes:
Picture of client with paint enabled. Picture of logger (Settings -> Toggle logger). Picture of GUI settings. As much detail about the bug as possible.

Fury AIO Looter Highscores
IGdH4LL.png

Reveal hidden contents

3vyA4EV.png 0LL2UAI.png
fduvpEz.pngZG41NbS.pngYX8CNrU.pngsCDuSpn.pngwe2wAmb.png6mq23HI.pngw3w45z2.pngNh3HYzO.pngScreenshot_1.pngunknown.pngO0Lg4BV.png1gUU4IM.pngtLQCG9B.pngimage.png.e5f90b618ae1b41b0aee67b9d39ba1cd.pnga9OQu2W.pngTc7Dnxo.pngcjVkeJR.png8HrRufv.pngahUDTWP.pngcab98728c2d36693cfd3fcd66c24b655.pngCqpNkZp.png4946b75ac2950be918675be1bb1235da.pngv4XtCZr.pngVeG9Z36.pngRhAv9E7.pngUt1F02o.pngK0jKXiV.pngHDe5A1e.png6lr4jJQ.pngim9Vk32.png565160c611cc9460efe7961a446ec85c.png67e157a6a180173f9bd974b07dc903ca.pngaKThKqW.pngf1cdcca7b1c4e866b613bdff4e942c87.pngkK34R11.png34d3f956e4.pngQPgPf5q.png3b0d4456e694095d87d3f82b882f0318.pngJIk5IOy.png

May I get a trial please and thank u