Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

New update is live!

iVOfRoW.pngdYY822r.png

Can now select between Closest and Most Expensive loot methods.
Added Energy/Super Energy/Stamina potions and custom withdraw amounts.
Added Radius to area choices. Useful for starting quickly for a random drop party.
Added force walking to item position after x time since last loot. Will click on minimap to run to item location and will attempt to loot when less than 3 tiles away.
Added teleport tabs for if you get attacked and if you died and need to teleport back to looting place.
Added maximum wilderness level if waiting area is in the wilderness. Will not cross ditch to loot items otherwise.
Removed paint toggler popup. You can now click the paint to toggle it instead.
Instantly gets all item prices when starting the script. No more waiting 200-800ms depending on connection to get a new item price:)
PKer detection slightly improved.
If you die it will run back to waiting area before trying to loot so you dont get stuck looting at lumbridge 😛
Changed text file you can input, previously would loot the items in text file before checking their price. Now you can ignore specific items or only loot specific items. More info in the GUI spoiler of original post.

+ various other random changes that should be beneficial

also redesigned the original post 😆

Edited by FuryShark

37 minutes ago, labaaaa said:

Can i get a refund? im really unsatisfied, i bought it and tried one time and lost 25 times more money than spent and i don't need this anymore, i tried to left a refund appeal or whatever and nobody has answered in 4 days, also pm'ed  every mod and no answer. Thanks!

I think they only refund if the script is not working. Not needing it anymore is not a valid reason for refund if i remember right but i dont see why anyone would refund this script since its so great! :D 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, labaaaa said:

Can i get a refund? im really unsatisfied, i bought it and tried one time and lost 25 times more money than spent and i don't need this anymore, i tried to left a refund appeal or whatever and nobody has answered in 4 days, also pm'ed  every mod and no answer. Thanks!

How do you lose 25x more money than what you spent >.>?

• Boge 1

3 hours ago, labaaaa said:

Mate how is that even possible hahaha I've made my money back by like x10

• Heart 1

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic