Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

On 7/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, FuryShark said:

1P2g2LT.png
SWdyRr2.png

$9.99 - 24 hour trials available - like and comment on this thread

Will loot items anywhere in game over the minimum price entered.
*NEW* Mouse teleports to items for instant looting
6686c550511b2b94911069de3f3d4c64.gif
Supports bank chests if in PvP worlds.
Will bank loot if you get attacked.

GUI:

Reveal hidden contents

Minimum item price - if the item is over this value e.g. 100, it will loot it. This takes into account if its noted or stackable. 
Prioritize items over - if the item is over this value e.g. 5000, it will loot items over this value before looting minimum values.
Area to run back to - Custom ( use https://explv.github.io/ to make an area and input the coords), has preset GE areas too.
Run back to area after x seconds of no loot - Input an integer in seconds to run back to your selected area after.
Bank when inventory value over x  - Input an integer to bank when your inventory value is over x. Useful for PvP areas.
PvP World? -  Tick this if in a PvP world and script will use bank chests if its closest bank.
Hide Paint? - Tick this to hide paint. Script will toggle paint on temporarily to take screenshot if you loot an item over 10m.
Only Loot Items In Run Back Area? - Tick this to only loot items in the GE/Custom area you selected.
Force Run For Items Over x - This will use ctrl + click (force run) to loot items if run is turned off and loot is over x value.
Min energy / Max energy - Script will choose random energies between minimum and maximum to toggle run on.
Eat food - Script will run to bank when attacked and eat food if selected.
Food - food name. Example: Lobster
Min hp / Max hp - Script will choose random hp between minimum and maximum to eat. * dont use percentages
Food withdraw Amount - Should be obvious? The amount of food it takes from the bank.
Load Items - A text file in OSBot/Data/Fury AIO Looter/Load
                     • If the text file has "true" in place of the first item (see Pastbin) it will only loot the items in the text file.    else...
                     • The script will loot the items in text file before checking the price to ensure the fastest looting! Example: Pastebin 
Save - Saves gui options to text file in OSBot/Data folder.
Load - Loads gui options from a chosen text file
Start - Starts the script :)))

CLI:

Wilderness Looting:
If your having an issue crossing the wilderness ditch you can disable the warning by talking to the Doomsayer in Lumbridge
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Doomsayer

Highscores

Progress Reports:

Reveal hidden contents

fduvpEz.pngZG41NbS.pngYX8CNrU.pngsCDuSpn.png6mq23HI.pngw3w45z2.pngScreenshot_1.pngO0Lg4BV.png1gUU4IM.pngimage.png.e5f90b618ae1b41b0aee67b9d39ba1cd.pnga9OQu2W.pngcjVkeJR.pngahUDTWP.pngCqpNkZp.png4946b75ac2950be918675be1bb1235da.pngVeG9Z36.pngK0jKXiV.png565160c611cc9460efe7961a446ec85c.png67e157a6a180173f9bd974b07dc903ca.pngaKThKqW.pngf1cdcca7b1c4e866b613bdff4e942c87.png34d3f956e4.png3b0d4456e694095d87d3f82b882f0318.png

looks sweet

3 hours ago, botifrit said:

Hey Fury, In an upcoming update would be able to add support for run recovery pots please?

Already in the new gui

5 hours ago, coltonjbelk said:

could I please get a trial of this script

Done!

5 hours ago, csnab said:

Can i get a trial please?

Done!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jordenelips said:

May I get a trial please?

And should I be a member to maximize on this?

Done! should work good in both f2p and p2p

1 hour ago, csnab said:

Did not get it, are you sure you activated a trial for me?

aaa, it seems i reached the maximum amount of trials im allowed to give. gonna have to wait until someones 24hrs is up

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic