Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

Hey Fury, the bot is currently breaking on pathing resulting in premature account bans. This break is occurring when the bot ends up outside of the loot area like GE. When the bot is outside of your predefined mapped area and needs to call on web pathing in order to return to the looting area it will break and not path. I have had this occur in 2 different places in GE, the first is if the loot leads the bot to the NW where the short cut is and loot is dropped outside of the shortcut. The other being if it is lured outside of the east gate. Web walking from the south gate appears to still be working correctly. This is not occurring all the time and I have issues replicating it when manually moving the account outside of the walls and allowing it to walk back on its own. Every time I have caught it the current action was waiting for web walking.

Another pathing issue I encountered was it failing to execute the walk after trying to move. On the mini map you would see the flag clicked for walking but the account would not move to it and just stand still. Please look into these as losing p2p account like this sucks.

Thank you

4 hours ago, botifrit said:

Hey Fury, the bot is currently breaking on pathing resulting in premature account bans. This break is occurring when the bot ends up outside of the loot area like GE. When the bot is outside of your predefined mapped area and needs to call on web pathing in order to return to the looting area it will break and not path. I have had this occur in 2 different places in GE, the first is if the loot leads the bot to the NW where the short cut is and loot is dropped outside of the shortcut. The other being if it is lured outside of the east gate. Web walking from the south gate appears to still be working correctly. This is not occurring all the time and I have issues replicating it when manually moving the account outside of the walls and allowing it to walk back on its own. Every time I have caught it the current action was waiting for web walking.

Another pathing issue I encountered was it failing to execute the walk after trying to move. On the mini map you would see the flag clicked for walking but the account would not move to it and just stand still. Please look into these as losing p2p account like this sucks.

Thank you

Has this been happening for more than today? sometimes the bot isnt fully working after an update to osrs, which was earlier today. 

18 hours ago, 47westside said:

Great work, could i have a free trial?

Done!

21 hours ago, goblinman1 said:

Yup same issue over here with the red flag

21 hours ago, xLion said:

Trial is over. Script is pretty solid, worked well in the wilderness. Tried it in GE and had the same problem with the red flag on minimap while standing still. Dont know what it means, but havent been banned...yet. 

The red flag can come up when it trys to loot an item but someone else takes if before you.
If it is an issue with walking though... if you notice it break again take a pic of rs client and logger and send to Discord Unicornian#0001 or pm

Edited by FuryShark

1 hour ago, FuryShark said:

Done!

The red flag can come up when it trys to loot an item but someone else takes if before you.
If it is an issue with walking though... if you notice it break again take a pic of rs client and logger and send to Discord Unicornian#0001 or pm

Youre right, noticed the same thing when i tried to tele grab wines of Z. Forgot to update my comment after that, sorry. 

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic